Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if he actually talked to Jeff, he might still be there.

Jeff has been over Jesse and Nat for a long time. He's seen right through them from the beginning. How they would start fights and then disappear, they wouldn't speak to him or Jordan unless they needed a vote to keep Ronnie or evict Russell. Jeff is a smart guy, he knows shit when he sees it. Jesse could have told him the sky was blue and Jeff wouldn't believe it.

I am going to tape tonights show so I ca watch Jessie, Gnat, nd Queen Chimas face over and over again.

I have every after dark show on DVD except for 2...NPS (my c-band dish programming provider) screwed up twice and scrambled all my premium channels...

I just turned the feed on and it's showing John and Kate Plus 8!!?? Feed 3 for me is anyways.

edit: I put on the quad cam and all four are trivia. I have all 4 feeds set to favorites in the player and they must have switched one of the urls or something.

Well, at least you aren't obsessive or anything

You have no idea. I almost drove my sister nuts at work today. She just texted me to ask if I wanted to go to dinner. I called her and was like....ARE YOU NUTS??? LMAO!!

Although, I am in good company...LOL!

:bigcry: It is 7:22 EST and BB11 is scheduled to be on in a few. I checked the msn.com tv listings for tonight and it shows that tonights BB11 at 8 is a REPEAT. Help?!!! Can someone tell me what's going on? Is it a stinking REPEAT?

:bigcry: It is 7:22 EST and BB11 is scheduled to be on in a few. I checked the msn.com tv listings for tonight and it shows that tonights BB11 at 8 is a REPEAT. Help?!!! Can someone tell me what's going on? Is it a stinking REPEAT?

I was under the impression that for you all it was going to be football and that BB would be on another channel...

I was under the impression that for you all it was going to be football and that BB would be on another channel...

No football yet. I think they might have goofed because my normal cable channel lineup says that it is new. Whew. Thanks for the response Yana. I just thought I'd add a news alert from TV guide. Most of you probably already know about it:

TV Guide: Reason for Taping Thursdays Show

I am a bit confuzzled I live in Connecticut and BB11 is scheduled to be at 8pm...they even ran previews for tonights show. did something change??

I am a bit confuzzled I live in Connecticut and BB11 is scheduled to be at 8pm...they even ran previews for tonights show. did something change??

No. You're right. MSN.com just has it listed as a repeat. That's right, I'm 52 and need a heart attack....

Scooby....breathe in....breathe out....THEN RUN TO THE F'ING CHAIR AND TURN IT ON IN 11 MINUTES!!!!!

(Don't forget a stop for some Coke and Salt & Vinegar chips....)

Does anyone else already feel exhausted? The anticipation today has killed me. Between that and not being able to get on the server, I might be out for the evening. :(

i'm so wiped out! i spent all day alternately reading here and then rubbing things really hard with lysol wipes! totally nuts! i'm almost too tired too watch the show!

Archived