Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Mike Boogie officially lost the power.

Everybody knew he had it (just like everyone now seems to know that Jeff has it, or are at least 90% sure), and he managed to talk to Dr. Will about it in a hypothetical sense without actually saying he had it.

If he had lost it, Julie wouldn't have asked "if the person with the power would like to use it, please stand up" on the third and final week it was good for. She probably would have skipped that part, or said that the power was null and void. Just my opinion, though.

OK I thought that Julie skipped that part and didn't ask if anyone wanted to use the Coup. Must be my old age.

I do remember that Mike used the fact that he has the Coup as leverage and strong arming people.

Julie asked if they wanted to use the power right before the two noms gave their pre eviction speeches....I know this for a fact, Marty, because I had to rewatch that part to make sure it had happened!!!! :unsure:

Julie asked if they wanted to use the power right before the two noms gave their pre eviction speeches....I know this for a fact, Marty, because I had to rewatch that part to make sure it had happened!!!! :unsure:

But this is BB and if Mike stood up and said he wanted to use it, Julie might have said - The rules for this power stated that you couldn't let any of the other HGs know you had it. Mike, you didn't hold to that rule and have voided the power. Please sit back down.

Archived