Wednesday, August 12th

erinjs

They are calling it a half way party and start of the jury, it's just strange to me that one of the ladies commented the other night that their birthday was coming up and that BB told them no parties for special occasions period... Why then are they doing this one???

The "Have Nots" can eat and charge up for the HOH tomorrow????

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "Have Nots" can eat and charge up for the HOH tomorrow????

Yes the have nots are able to eat for the time the party is going on... Some think it's to get them drunk...

They are calling it a half way party and start of the jury, it's just strange to me that one of the ladies commented the other night that their birthday was coming up and that BB told them no parties for special occasions period... Why then are they doing this one???

IDK why BB doesn't let them have parties and stuff anymore, but I remember a time when they always had the little celebration for the final 9. And they would always celebrate birthdays get like a cake and some pizza or something like that.

I'm glad they are allowing the have nots to particpate completely. I wonder if BB is possibly giving this party to allow the HG's to get along for one more night, cause tomorrow shit is gonna hit the fan!

I felt bad that Russell didn't particpate last night in their questions game, but other than the huge fight last week, last nights BBAD was my favorite of the season.

Russell also didn't particpate in the HoH pictures today either, and they were really having a great time taking them...

Thanks Yana for the info.

I would think the feeds will be back once BBAD starts but who knows.

Lala that may be our saving grace... BBAD!!!

What the hell is Chima talking about... She said something about they had to talk to Jeff about the wizard power and how it pertained to the veto...

LMAO Jordan was asking Jeff if he would get sick if he smelled her farts and he said it's a fart and it's not going to smell like cherry pie...

What the hell is Chima talking about... She said something about they had to talk to Jeff about the wizard power and how it pertained to the veto...

LMAO Jordan was asking Jeff if he would get sick if he smelled her farts and he said it's a fart and it's not going to smell like cherry pie...

wtf?

wtf?

That's what I'm screaming... She was talking about the DR and said they had to explain to Jeff about the wizard power and how it pertains to the veto... Was she just making an assumption or do you think maybe they told them tonight that Jeff had it to get all the drama over with???

This is from Jokers...

Chi/Kev agree that worse scenario could come true Russ stays...continue to discuss wizard power. Chi says she did a 'little'/short blog on it.

OMG the talking in the splish splash room is so funny... They are talking about sex, and Jordan had to bring in anal sex, and it's so very funny...

It is hilarious Yana.... safe to say Michelle does butt sex LMAO

Very safe to say... Isn't it funny that she's willing to talk about butt sex, cause so many people have it, but she wouldn't tell them what the kinkiest thing she and her husband have done... And this about Jeff and skid marks, and him talking about Jordan farting earlier and saying she needed new panties, my sides are hurting I am laughing so hard... She can feel the sexual tension through the feeds...

Okay I'm lost again. We're watching live feeds. Did they have the eviction? Chima and Kevin laying in hoh room and she doesn't act like anything wrong.

Meg, eviction is tomorrow.... they are just pre-taping it earlier in the day in case chima goes ape

We wouldn't be getting feeds if they taped eviction today

Dang it, I hate that they are going to tape it. They could have just as easily built in a short tape delay, and been ready to roll to commercial. Or better yet, just let it happen on live TV - it would probably boost ratings like nobody's business.

Dang it, I hate that they are going to tape it. They could have just as easily built in a short tape delay, and been ready to roll to commercial. Or better yet, just let it happen on live TV - it would probably boost ratings like nobody's business.

I agree that it would definately be a hige ratings booster, however, I think CBS is mainliy concerned with fines they would incur from all of the curses they might not get bleeped within their time delay.

I agree that it would definately be a hige ratings booster, however, I think CBS is mainliy concerned with fines they would incur from all of the curses they might not get bleeped within their time delay.

Here's a solution for that... Tell the house guests that anyone cursing during the live show will have the fines taken out of their stipend or winnings and that they get to be the have nots for the week...

Archived