Wednesday, August 12th

erinjs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to thinking, if they get Jessie out this week, next week should be Chima, Natalie without either one of these two is totally defenseless. Even if she were to win an HOH, who would she have, Kevin and Lydia?????

Got to thinking, if they get Jessie out this week, next week should be Chima, Natalie without either one of these two is totally defenseless. Even if she were to win an HOH, who would she have, Kevin and Lydia?????

Yes I think Chima out next is a good move. I would like Russell to win and put up Chima and Michelle with Chima leaving. Natalie can be the back up.

Then Jeff is free to win then next HOH. Russell with his attitude and all his wins would be a bigger target then Jeff. (I would think)

Seems like Jeff was laying it on thick last night about getting Jessie out.

I hope that means the power will be used tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone know about what time that was? I went to bed while they were playing that question game.

I think if he is going to do it ..do it before jessie/gnat leaves...just sayin..

It will be revealed that he told in the jury house anyway!!!

Might even get lydias vote to kick jessie out...er nevermind....do do do do do do do do! where the hell is that crazy emoticon?

I know Kevin knows and Jeff. But does Russ know? I'm sure he would spill it big time if he did know. When Jeff tells Nat he should tell her to confront kevin about why Kevin never told his new BFFs Nat/Chima.

There was one morning, J&J lying in bed, Lydia getting clothes, they asks her why she is acting a certain way and she says- you don't want to hear more about my sexcapades- and Jeff says, maybe it will help wake me up. But she leaves without saying more.

Jeff told (I guess Jordon) after Jess leaves he will tell Nat about Lydia "doing" Jess under the sheets while Nat slept.
:jawdrop:

I could not believe it when he said that............had no idea he knew.

I didn't know Jeff knew about it either. She told Kevin, but I didn't know about Jeff. Things are about to get really interesting in the BB house!

AAARGH, they really don't get it.... chima and company are talking about Jeff using the power..... and they honestly think that IF he uses it that it's about "saving" russell...... it has nothing to do with Russell.... it's about taking Jesse or Nat OUT..... they are stupid not to get that

Archived