Anyone one know where the live feeds are for UK?

morty

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This years show is pretty good, I have been watching since day one. At first I didn't think I would like it cause to many ppl crying over every little thing. I must say though, it has gotten good. I am enjoying UK BB better then USA BB.

August 18, 2010

The Big Brother contestants were evacuated from their self-imposed exile last night after the house was flooded.

All nine contestants were forced to leave the Elstree property and were transported to a hotel.

The flood was caused by exceptional weather conditions which caused water to start pouring into the house in what was described as a 'freak incident'.

article-1303950-0AD42FC6000005DC-16_468x286.jpg Out of action: Housemates were evacuated from the Big Brother house last night after it flooded

A spokesperson for the Channel 4 show said: 'I can confirm that after some flooding in the Big Brother house, all the housemates have been evacuated as a precautionary measure.

'They are currently put up in alternative accommodation while we are assessing the situation.'

It is the first time in Big Brother history that all housemates have been evacuated from the house due to this kind of situation.

The Channel 4 show's nine remaining contestants were taken to a "holding area" within the Big Brother compound as a "safety measure".

article-1303950-0AD42FC2000005DC-370_468x286.jpg Keeping spirits up: John James gives a thumbs up as he leads his fellow housemates out of the house

article-1303950-0AD42FBB000005DC-213_468x286.jpg Exciting: Mario comes next, covering himself in a jacket to keep off the rain

After being removed from the Elstree house at 9.15pm yesterday, they were able to return to a makeshift bedroom almost four hours later, just before 1am.

Crucial areas of the house - the living room, which was swimming in water last night, the bedroom and the diary room - were still out of bounds this morning.

Housemates had access to the task room, where they slept last night, the nest, the kitchen and the garden.

Fans who went on to the show's website this morning were told the live stream was not working because of the weather.

Engineers were checking all the cables inside the house to make sure Steve, Josie, Dave, John James, Corin, Mario, Andrew, JJ and Sam could return.

The housemates discovered the rain was pouring in on them while they were lying in bed.

article-1303950-0AD42FB6000005DC-198_468x260.jpg New digs: Housemates could be forced to film in an alternative location due to the flood damage

Josie told John James: 'Do you think that's the sound of the rain or the air conditioning?'

When Australian John James, who was lying next to her in the same bed, told her it was the rain, she said: 'Oh my God, that's amazing isn't it? It's nice to be snuggled up when it's like that out there.'

But a second later, as the rain poured in, she shouted: 'Oh my God, John, John."

Jumping out of her wet bed, she turned to Mario, who shouted: 'The house is leaking.'

Big Brother said: 'Earlier in the evening the group had to be evacuated after a freak storm flooded certain parts of the house.'

It added: 'The Big Brother team are working as quickly as possible to get them back into the house and we're hoping that should be later today.

'Engineers are currently checking every single cable within the building and double-checking everything is in order and safe for our housemates before they return.

'Housemates will have access to the garden, the kitchen and the task room today and the nest will become a temporary diary room.'

article-0-0AD3A7E7000005DC-721_468x286.jpg Decisions, decisions: Josie was given the chance to decide between proposing to George Lamb or turning John James into a crab as part of the shopping task

article-0-0AD3A7EB000005DC-787_468x414.jpg Eager: Lamb waited in the task room to find out what Josie had decided

The housemates had been in the middle of a new shopping task called The Prediction when they were told they had to leave the house.

As part of the task, earlier in the day Josie was given the option of either popping the question to Big Brother's Little Brother presenter George Lamb, or turning boyfriend John James into a crab for the next three days.

As housemates were required to choose the least predictable option in order to pass The Prediction task, Josie opted for the John James option.

But her decision was not received well by 30-year-old Lamb, who was waiting in the task room in case Josie had decided to ask him the all-important question.

When he realised she had chosen the John James option, Lamb laughed to the camera: 'I've been blown out, haven't I!'

Josie's dilemma comes after she admitted having a crush on the floppy-haired presenter, and jokingly asked him to marry her while sitting in the Diary Room chair with a group of her fellow housemates.

However, Josie's decision also didn't go down too well with John James, who must only be referred to as 'crab-eyes' for the next three days.

article-1303950-0AD3A7E3000005DC-33_468x311.jpg Nice suit! John James will have to dress as a crab for the next three days

article-1303950-0AD3E5CA000005DC-51_468x348.jpg Cheer up: John James was less than happy with his new outfit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1303950/Big-Brother-2010-Housemates-evacuated-Big-Brother-house-flooding.html#ixzz0x9qtMZGU

They didn't go to a hotel, they were first sent into the small task room then spent the night in the bigger task room. It was a really good show. That house started flooding quite fast.

Archived