Attention! New Englanders!

smassadi

I just checked my DVR for Thursday! There was no BB being set to tape!

It is on a DIFFERENT channel because of the Patriots even though the stupid game is just an exibition!

In Boston/Quincy it is channel 14 instead of 4

This would be the WORST show to miss!

I myself am going to be in NH so I hope I can find the channel there! I am sure it's messing up all of New England!

Be prepared and if you have a DVR or Tivo check and change NOW!

I just checked my DVR for Thursday! There was no BB being set to tape!

It is on a DIFFERENT channel because of the Patriots even though the stupid game is just an exibition!

In Boston/Quincy it is channel 14 instead of 4

This would be the WORST show to miss!

I myself am going to be in NH so I hope I can find the channel there! I am sure it's messing up all of New England!

Be prepared and if you have a DVR or Tivo check and change NOW!

Patriots suck anyways, lol... J/K

I would be so bummed if that were to happen here, but the Chargers play on Saturday, woohoo... Good luck finding it though!!!

No problem guys! Being on the west coast, I usually (ahhh, who am I kidding) can't wait till it's on here, so I watch the EC Feed, then re-watch it again when it shows here... I know, I have a problem, lol...

Do Americans get Canadian channels like we get yours?

If BB was pre-empted because of a sports game on our local Canadian channel here, all we have to do is switch it to the CBS one from Seattle because we get all the network channels from the nearest state to us.

I wish it was on at 5 on the west coast...........I hate watching it on the computer but there's no way I can wait 'till 8 knowing it's going on either............esp. THIS week.........I hear ya Reaper :D

If BB was pre-empted because of a sports game on our local Canadian channel here, all we have to do is switch it to the CBS one from Seattle because we get all the network channels from the nearest state to us.

Don't get them here in the midwest. Maybe northern states that are within a certain mileage?

Very often when network television preempts regular programming they'll play it late at night after the regular late night shows. That's happened here quite a bit so this may also be an option if BB is knocked out by exhibition games or severe weather.

It wouldn't hurt to call the TV station and ask. :)

Very often when network television preempts regular programming they'll play it late at night after the regular late night shows. That's happened here quite a bit so this may also be an option if BB is knocked out by exhibition games or severe weather.

It wouldn't hurt to call the TV station and ask. :)

Good idea Moxie! I'm going to call the hotel where I'll be staying to make sure about the cable company too! If this goes the way most of us want it will be the best Thursday night in a long time! I just can't miss it-even on vacation!

no we don't sadly...but we get a lot of Canadian produced shows on HGTV..I love Canada and its beauty...off topic but next month me and the fam are making a pilgrimage to St Anne de Beaupre in Quebec...have been there many times...so beautiful..

No. I wish that we did.

Archived