Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

Yes I just got the phone call. We have to be there at 9 am in line. They are taping the show early because of anticipated problems.

Nancy had to change her flight and is coming in at 11:00 tonight and we are headed out at 7 am on our Big Brother adventure.

Wow this is going to be some show!

Reaper you need to go tooooooooooooooooo!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: I have way too much to get done before then!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they are changing the format because of the Coup!!! Well, Marty, I guess you'll just have to keep me updated regarding dinner...

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! This is so exciting! Everyone post your pictures so we know who to look for! I know Marty's pic is already out there somewhere, but I want to make sure I pick out everyone else ... and WOW! Anticipated issues? How cool is that?!? I'm so excited!

Reaper I will just go with the flow what the girls are doing. Can maybe you get away for an earlier dinner?

It is pretty exciting that we get to be there for the real deal. They don't let us bring in cell phones so we won't be able to tell you what happens.

I was just wondering weather they will make us stay there until 6:00 so we don't spill the beans? Wow

Marty you want to start a new thread with this info? (about the show being taped) I guess we will have foth/trivia for all of tomorrow :animated_shocking:

wow...it's not going to be a live eviction! Really glad we have Marty, Snancy and Liza ther to fill us in on what we are going to miss!

Hopefully monitors will show all!

you guys are sooooo lucky!

Reaper I will just go with the flow what the girls are doing. Can maybe you get away for an earlier dinner?

I will stay in contact with TCS while you're there... But, I won't be able to leave any earlier... DAMMIT, now Chima is affecting my personal life, that Bitch!!! :animated_rotfl:

Maybe all the MOrtyites can wear a blue scarf tied around their necks like part of their outfit....or something matching pinned into their hair!! Reaper would look good either way..... :animated_rotfl:

:furious:

Marty you want to start a new thread with this info? (about the show being taped) I guess we will have foth/trivia for all of tomorrow :animated_shocking:

I am at work right now and getting ready for a meeting. Maybe when we get home tomorrow then we can have a BB adventure update 8/13.

If they do tape the show early to allow for edits and censoring of Chima, at least we will have you all to come back online and report to us what really happened! I haven't paid close attention to know if anyone updating the Twitter account will be attending... but if anyone will be there and has a Twitter account they will post to right away(I know, not during cause you can't have your phone with you), but I'd be happy to start following any/all that will be in attendance :) Post here or send me a PM to your Twitter name :)

It sucks that we won't get to see it live tomorrow :schmoll: All of you lucky ones that get to go have to tell us how mad Chima gets (if u can see what is going on in the house from the monitors). But if they are doing it early then does that mean 1) they will have a really early wake up call and 2) we won't have the feeds for probably like two hours straight because of the show or will they not even bring them back until 9 eastern time so we don't know who gets kicked out?

Darn You Chima for threatening to go off! You should not talk about it, just be about it (that way even production would be surprised!)

Blech... why mess with it.... I'm ticked off now

Shoot, me too!!! Liza's got an extra ticket, and I can't even go!!! Plus, I am really looking forward to actually meeting the posters in person that I've spent years getting to know online... I can't wait to hear the inside scoop on what is probably going to be the best episode of BB ever!!! Taped or not, hopefully the inside crew can fill us in!!!

I'd say we won't have feeds at all tomorrow, except early a.m. They're not going to let them be shown before the show airs tomorrow night. We're going to miss a lot of fighting. :(

I hope you guys have a great time tho! and break out those iphones afterward to update us.

Shoot, me too!!! Liza's got an extra ticket, and I can't even go!!! Plus, I am really looking forward to actually meeting the posters in person that I've spent years getting to know online... I can't wait to hear the inside scoop on what is probably going to be the best episode of BB ever!!! Taped or not, hopefully the inside crew can fill us in!!!

Can TCS use the ticket???

As disappointed as I am right now that they are pre-taping... the BRIGHT side is, that probably means Jeff is using the power... I would assume he would have to tell production if he was or not so they could plan ahead........

SOOOOOO guess that means Jeff will be making us all happy

even if BB is trying to ruin it for us

I'd say we won't have feeds at all tomorrow, except early a.m. They're not going to let them be shown before the show airs tomorrow night. We're going to miss a lot of fighting. :(

I hope you guys have a great time tho! and break out those iphones afterward to update us.

My guess/hope is that they'll be able to edit in some of the fighting...since they'll have time between taping and broadcast. Maybe they'll tape some goodbye messages to Jessie...errr...I mean the evicted house guest for the broadcast show too.

Can TCS use the ticket???

Why did I put 4 tickets?? Now, I might have 2 extra! Since we don't know when we will be done, my friend has to work tomororw night and can't get the night off.

SOOO two tickets, anyone?? haha.

Archived