Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

Snancypants, you and Marty should have yourselves wired for sound, so you can record between the scenes stuff, hopefully Chima screaming and yelping as she hauled off to jail. Also don't they have tiny cameras that look like broaches/bracelets or watches? Just saying....

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I just got home was out of town. I can't wait to really meet Snancy after knowing her for so many years. She is such a sweet wonderful person.

I think I will wear this blouse. I was wondering if there are any colors they don't want on camera. I heard once they don't like you to wear red. This is who you will be looking for. (This was me at Christmas)

2w4wy77.jpg

Well 56 means I am a whippersnapper.

Right Reaper! ;)

Funniest thing I've heard all day!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: *You could still be my Mother, lol*

Seriously though, ya ole Foagsnapper, lol, HAVE AN AWESOME TIME, and I'll be looking for You, Snancy, & others ;)

What a great week to be there, if it all works out, like we want it to!!!

1st of all Len, I'm sure Chima will making her own curse words up, if/when Jeff uses the Coup, lol... :censored:

And, I wonder if anyone has alerted Hollywood, that there will be 4 Cougars on the loose :fear: come Thursday night :fear:

:hide:

I use to do media training and when I coached spokespeople, I'd tell them to stay away from white and patterns because they are bad for cameras. If possible, I tried to put people in blue because it looks best on camera. Don't know if there ise any other aversion to logos, but i would stay away from those too.

enjoy your time ladies!! I hope its a blast. Take good notes. I am going to unfortuantly have to watch the show on delay (hopefully that same night, but maybe not until Sunday). Can't wait to hear about it!

OH just thought of something: Marty you and the girls better bring two things:

1. Airfreshener cause if its Jesse evicted, the residual smell of Nat will follow him out...

2. Bugspray if its Nat that is evicted, plus you will already have the airfreshener....no explanations needed...

I think I should wear face masks to make sure I don't catch any diseases.

If you see me clapping in the audience when Jessie comes out it is only a fake clap. :lol:

I think I should wear face masks to make sure I don't catch any diseases.

If you see me clapping in the audience when Jessie comes out it is only a fake clap. :lol:

Actually, Marty, I'm hoping that you'd be jumping up and down with excitement, knowing that's his 2nd eviction, lol!!!

But, I do agree, wear a mask, just tell CBS, you're afraid of the Swine, and they won't really know that you mean Gnat, lol...

Ok, how awesome is BB in that it brings posters together! How fun for you both and so exciting. I really hope Jessie is evicted just so that your memory is even more beautiful.

Zuzu, thanks so much for the recap. It sounds as though you had an amazing time. Glad you're back safely.

Great thread btw... I really enjoyed reading it because I could feel everyone's excitement for our fellow posters.

Archived