Friday, August 7th

joyami

So sad, Jeff just told Jordan that they would probably lose contact once they left the house but might keep in touch through texting.

Looks like they are just friends.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess he was just looking for a showmance. I had hopes for the two of them but it's all dashed now.

Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy........ :disgust:

A week with Shitma feeling more entitled than usual. HOH = more camera time so I think I might have a closet that needs cleaning.

WHAHOO Jeff!!!! You and "the power" can keep a smirk on our faces. :party_smilie:

I cannot STAND to listen to these people eat.... I get that they can't take off the microphones but do they have to be so f*cking close to their mouths.... UGH it seriously makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!

And they eat all the damn time cause their is nothing else to do!!

I have thought this many times. Uhhh....don't mothers teach children to chew with their mouths closed anymore?

Jeff sees how the other HG carry on and understands who stirs the crap in the house.

Even though he now has the power to switch the nominees he may not do it since he and Jordan won't be on the block. He'll measure out his options and act accordingly (I hope).

We have to hope Jesse or Gnat don't win the veto because they'll have a get out of jail card, lol

Did y'all notice how as soon as Chima won HOH the attitude of these people changed? Especially Jesse. He's convinced he has enough people on his side he's marching to the finish line. I so hope they burst his bubble and soon!

Chima, Nat and Jess have been talking in HOH for the past half hour. They keep talking in circles about who to put up and not to put up. Jesse has been pushing for her not to put up Russell but she keeps coming back to him and how she's really wanting him to go home.

Nat says she hates Lydia and Michelle so it doesn't matter which one goes up. Jesse keeps repeating the point about why they should keep Russell and get rid of Lydia or Michelle.

They believe Michelle and Lydia do NOT have the power otherwise they would have used it tonight.

They continue talking in circles so no need to repeat it over and over, rofl

These people are talking in circles and they were driving me nuts last night. Today I just want to know about who wins the food comp and what it is and who gets put up.

Then I might go to the gym and clean house and catch up on my DVR'd shows

Today I just want to know about who wins the food comp and what it is and who gets put up.

Please please please let Jesse be on slop for a second week! And Natalie too wouldn't hurt my feelings.

I have to say that I wasn't going to get so involved in BB this year. I didn't break down and get the feeds until Casey was on the block so I missed most of what happened before that. So last night I went on ONDEMAND and watched the first two weeks to get caught up, although they don't show everything that happens.

1. I now understand why Jeff & Jordon are/were so pissed at Ronnie. First Braden then Laura (not to mention that he replaced Jeff with Jordan) then Casey.

2. Laura was kicking ass and taking names in the short time she was there. She would have been such a good alliance member for Jeff & Jordan.

3. DAMN, Jesse & Ronnie have both DEFLATED since week one. Jesse looks like he's lost half his muscle since he entered and Ronnie half his ugly flabby white stomach.

This is from LFU ... This will start your day off..

6:40 BBT All HG's sleeping....except Lydia who has moved to Jesse's bed (I believe, I could see their heads for a second.) LOTS of movement under the covers and knees in the air.

On Feed 1, you can see heads sticking out and they look like they are kissing, but I am not positive.

Kevin, who is sleeping next to the bed keeps moving some. I don't know if he can hear anything or not.

6:50 BBT Movement has stopped, but both are still under the covers.

7:00 BBT Besides the occasional foot kick by someone in the pool room (I think Russ), all HG's are sleeping.

Now who'd of thunk this would happen???? :animated_rotfl:

So sad, Jeff just told Jordan that they would probably lose contact once they left the house but might keep in touch through texting.

Looks like they are just friends.

This happened last night on BBAD. Is anyone else feeling sad about this? Also wonder how the families feel now? Each family thought Jeff had true feeling for her.

I think he's just being realistic. I mean they live so far apart so it really couldn't go anywhere. Maybe he's trying to nip it in the bud because he cares too much for either of them to get hurt. I think he'd rather be her friend and not hate each other and not talk after the show is over.

Using RealBack player, yes Lyd and Jess got it on this am (feel like a peeping tom!) When Kevin got up Lyd did too and went RR. She brushed and freshen her mouth and they discussed Chima's noms...

At least she cleans up afterward! This girl is just plain old sad! Has nothing for herself. Her and Jess must have something going as a sex alliance only!

:( I feel so sad for her.

I think Jordan is the one who doesn't want to get into a relationship. She seems to keep Jeff at arm's reach quite a bit. She has stated she got hurt by a guy so maybe she's gun shy right now. Who knows...

I got a kick out of watching Jessie jump on Nat this morning. He was really getting bent out of shape with her constant whining about Lydia. He's tired of the jealousy those two keep voicing. I think it's hilarious! The dude is so frustrated right now he doesn't know what to do with these women!

:animated_rotfl:

It's his own fault,,he started the LOVE triangle for his game play,and the fact that gnat wasn't giving it UP!

I just wish somehow, someway gnat would find out about the hanky panky going on between jessie and lydia,It is fairly obvious that lydia will keep going back as long as jessie wants IT!

I mean really, he voted to evict her,on top of everything else he has done to her,and she still gives him a BJ??? WTF

Awww. That does suck! Makes me sad. :(

I think once they get out of that house, things will be different... I think they will talk with family, and find out that the other seemed to really like them, and then things will start, or it could just be that they know that the house plays games with the mind, and he may be trying to keep things at arms lenght right now, and once they get out, maybe they will find out they really do like each other... I can't give up home on them yet... He lives in Chitown, and her in NC so it's not like it's him in Cali. and her in NC...

From last night...

OmegaBetaZeta was saying something about Jeff slipping up about the power and saying that at first he thought Lydia had it, and then he said he thought Nat had it and then he said well, still do... What was going on there was that when he said to Nat, I thought you had it, she got this sh!t eating grin on her face, so he then said I still do... She started her I don't, no really I don't, I swear I don't, still all the while having that grin on her face...

Stevea11 was talking about them not knowing Nat was at least 21, She's not drinking, so they have no way to know... She has stated to Chima, when she was telling Chima her real age, that she didn't like beer or wine, so it didn't bother her not to drink...

I think Jordan is the one who doesn't want to get into a relationship. She seems to keep Jeff at arm's reach quite a bit. She has stated she got hurt by a guy so maybe she's gun shy right now. Who knows...

I got a kick out of watching Jessie jump on Nat this morning. He was really getting bent out of shape with her constant whining about Lydia. He's tired of the jealousy those two keep voicing. I think it's hilarious! The dude is so frustrated right now he doesn't know what to do with these women!

:animated_rotfl:

plus she's like 22 or something.. she may not be thinking about settling down at the moment

Archived