Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be the Jesse posse VS the Crappy posse....lol (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it)

funny that's the same thing that happened to me!!! But don't worry once again America will find a way to screw over Jessie once again!!!

I'm saying right here right now jessie will win hands down the most HATED houseguest ever!!! And I'm sticking to it throughout the season!!!

Chima can't play otherwise she might be an odds on favorite, but looses by default, she is banned from CBS and all it's affiliates!! Just sayin

Gnatalie & Lydia are jokingly fighting over Jessie and who he was desperately devoted to. Gnatalie says he poured his heart out to her and was disappointed that he couldn't have her.

Ha! We all know it really wasn't a battle between Gnatalie & Lydia.

Jessie's true love: Kevin.

Duh!

My money says he will be back for Allstars 2.

I think Big Brother is tired of his sore loser attitude. He won't be back. If by some miracle they give him a THIRD chance, he'll be the first one voted out.

I don't ever want to see another standard All-Stars, I think they should mix it up and put former BB contestants on Survivor and former Survivors on BB. Both shows would get astronomical ratings if they did that.

I think Big Brother is tired of his sore loser attitude. He won't be back. If by some miracle they give him a THIRD chance, he'll be the first one voted out.

I don't ever want to see another standard All-Stars, I think they should mix it up and put former BB contestants on Survivor and former Survivors on BB. Both shows would get astronomical ratings if they did that.

That would be money.

Archived