Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, Chima's entire existence in the BB house is engineered around her impossible crush on Russell. No way will she risk him going, no matter what she says. It'll be either Lydia/Michelle or Lydia/Jeff or Lydia/Jordan on the block depending on what Russell tells her to do. Russell has to know that sooner or later, Jessie and Natalie have to leave but he probably fears Jeff more at this point. It is a good thing that Jeff has the Coup.

if chima had any sence she would consider that jeff has the coup and everyone on that side wants jesse and nat up so why not protect herself a bit and just go ahead and put them up. this would gain her a lot of points with the other side and when nat approaches her she can say its part of her wanting it to be a girl final and she knows she would vote to keep jesse but everyone else would vote him out. also this would keep jeff from having to expose himself and draw that target towards him.

if chima had any sence she would consider that jeff has the coup and everyone on that side wants jesse and nat up so why not protect herself a bit and just go ahead and put them up. this would gain her a lot of points with the other side and when nat approaches her she can say its part of her wanting it to be a girl final and she knows she would vote to keep jesse but everyone else would vote him out. also this would keep jeff from having to expose himself and draw that target towards him.

No, she has no one to protect her if she puts up Jesse and Nat. If she puts up Rus, she is going to have to BD him. But she is stupid to put him up. Just because he hurt her pride...She is stupid plain dumb at this game..I agree with her, she shouldnt been in the brains group. Well I am not watching this week, I am off to the beach and if anyone of my favorites are gone because of BB's cheating, then I will not be watching period.

OK I hope CHima really thinks before nominating anyone. Her safest bet is to nominate Michelle and Lydia. Dont nom Russell. Russell screwed up with his nominations already. Please think first before nominating.

Totally Agree!

Obviously Natalie wants to sleep in the HoH to keep Chima as her BFF and stay in her ear as much as possible. I doubt we will see a moment when Nat or Jessie isn't guarding Chima and trying to get what they want. But I still have to wonder if Chima is such a clean freak, why would she agree to having Nat in her bed? The very idea of that dirty dog on her clean sheets should make her ill.

When Chima, Jessie and Nat were in the HOH early this morning she kept repeating how much she wanted to put Russell on the block. Both Jessie and Nat were trying to convince her to not do that but then they'd say, "do what is best for you in this game".

Chima would not put Jessie and Nat on the block because she feels they are the only people in the house right now on her team. Why would she even give that a remote thought? I do think Jessie and Nat are realizing they can't manipulate Chima like they have other people which must be very annoying for them!! rofl

Chima also seemed like she has a better relationship with Michelle than Lydia so unless there is a huge about face she'll nominate Russell and Lydia.

Chima telling Michelle and Natalie that she thinks she is putting up Russel and Lydia.

Chima is also miffed that Jeff and Jordan have not come and talked to her yet. Hey the people just woke up. She said they are not her target anyway.

Chima will put Lydia on the block because she hates her beyond reason and will put either Jordan or Jeff to make a statement if she doesn't put kevin up. Russell? By nom time I think Russell will have smooched her around again and will be sitting pretty with the hoh DOOR LOCKED. Russell needs to go. He is nuts.

She seemed to have a good grasp of things last night, even if she's attracted to Russell she was still calling him on his bull and the same for Jesse in regards to Kevin... now if she can just shut down the "good " cop , "bad" cop routine of Nat and Jess she would see the JJMK crew would have her back. She gets along with them , it's time for someone to make a power play.

With Chima as HoH it looks like Jeff is going to have to use his power this week. I just hope it's not a situation where both he and Jordan are on the block together. He would then have to ensure that the veto is won by one of his alliance and save either himself or Jordan, then use the power to change the nomination and remove the other person. I just don't see the planets aligning that perfectly.

If I was a betting women, it be Russell/Lydia she noms...Jordan/Jeff replacement per Jess....

Nat, Chima, Michelle bonding this am and Chima told Michelle and Nat she WANTS ALL GIRL FINAL TWO....she wants to take the men out one at a time other than Kevin....wait he would be in the all girl alliance..

Russ

Jeff

Jessie

in that order.......

Chima wants a Chima/Nat F2.

Scrappy is attached to Jessie (ScrapJess as I call them) but Scrappy would go with Chima if Jessie was not around. I doubt Scrappy would even win because she has done nothing in the game.

Chima is a woman scorned!! Wish they got her out week one when they had the chance.

This is what I've been saying. Her beef with Russell is that he did not want her as bad as she wanted him. If he even liked her. Anyone could see how she was always flirting with him to the point at times I thought she might have been drunk but nope. In her mind every man should fall at her feet. When one did not she went for the throat.

chima is gonna go off once jessie is evicted

Archived