Chima

CeCiMom

If they're not going to have the live eviction, why not let Jeff use the power whenever he wants to? I thought they wanted the "drama factor" with this CDT power. Now they don't get the live show drama, so let him use it when he wants.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When will these people realize that after the POV is either played or not played...they no longer have ANY power... if anything they are at the bottom of the heap,as they can't even play for HOH until the following week....

I BLAME jessie for this exagerated ,delusional POWER trip..just sayin!

Well that is not true for weeks like Chima's if Jeff does not use the power and there is a tie she gets to break the tie so she still has some power. What I have never understood is the HOH wants A to go home but the house wants B to go home but because the HOH wants A to go home they vote out A when it is B they really want gone. They are afraid to go against the HOH, why they have no power the next week they can't come after you the next week and if everyone votes out B you are all in the same boat.

As for what BB showed last night to me that was their way of showing Chima in a way to get sympathy for her. First they show her rape story that she told I think week 1 or 2 but they wait till now to air it then they show her calling Russell a terrorist because he terrorizes the house. I also think they told her to add that explainnation just so they can air it on TV. They even backed it up by recapping all the times Russell has ever yelled at people. I think they want us to fell sorry for her when she loses her power on Thursday.

I can't believe they are going to let her get by with her threats... By taping the show and not doing it live, they are saying to all house guest now and to come that all you have to do is show your arse to get your way... IMHO...

That's my thinking too. Geez, give the diva an inch and you know what happens. Good grief, BB, who's in charge? Can't you simply tell her she'll be kicked out of the house if she screws with production on a live show--again. She should have been majorly reprimanded after her live speech fiasco. This reminds me of those parents with unruly children. "I just can't make them mind. I don't know what to do." Who's the freaking boss?

If they're not going to have the live eviction, why not let Jeff use the power whenever he wants to? I thought they wanted the "drama factor" with this CDT power. Now they don't get the live show drama, so let him use it when he wants.

Very good idea. I thought that was the way it might be initially, then someone posted the rules of how it works. I couldn't remember from boogie's season.

I do think it's in the rules that he has to use it right before the live vote.... i don't think he can just randomly call everyone in the living room and do it lol

I alos think the point is, not letting Jesse campaign at all

It just seems like they could do something to make her and Nat understand that it's NOT going to be tolerated... CBS has plenty of money to make sure they don't show their asrses...

Well that is not true for weeks like Chima's if Jeff does not use the power and there is a tie she gets to break the tie so she still has some power. What I have never understood is the HOH wants A to go home but the house wants B to go home but because the HOH wants A to go home they vote out A when it is B they really want gone. They are afraid to go against the HOH, why they have no power the next week they can't come after you the next week and if everyone votes out B you are all in the same boat.

As for what BB showed last night to me that was their way of showing Chima in a way to get sympathy for her. First they show her rape story that she told I think week 1 or 2 but they wait till now to air it then they show her calling Russell a terrorist because he terrorizes the house. I also think they told her to add that explainnation just so they can air it on TV. They even backed it up by recapping all the times Russell has ever yelled at people. I think they want us to fell sorry for her when she loses her power on Thursday.

I thought the rules from the coup via AllStars season said the coup d'etat holder gets to break the tie. Did CBS post some new rules that says the hoh breaks a tie?

There will be a large group of people who will feel sympathy for chimapet. The people who don't and never will know the truth. Unless BB's "true" fan base, as being fans of BB even with ppl like chima being inclusive, starts screaming for them to portray her as she really is. Then CBS might consider it as it just might be a valuable bit of info to show. They do seem to occasionally give someone unwarranted praise without apology every now and then tho. Jerry was one of the lucky ones too. "Such a sweet old man, and a marine too."

I thought the rules from the coup via AllStars season said the coup d'etat holder gets to break the tie. Did CBS post some new rules that says the hoh breaks a tie?

There will be a large group of people who will feel sympathy for chimapet. The people who don't and never will know the truth. Unless BB's "true" fan base, as being fans of BB even with ppl like chima being inclusive, starts screaming for them to portray her as she really is. Then CBS might consider it as it just might be a valuable bit of info to show. They do seem to occasionally give someone unwarranted praise without apology every now and then tho. Jerry was one of the lucky ones too. "Such a sweet old man, and a marine too."

I think Jas meant if the coup wasn't used and it was a tie, then Chima could still break that.... I had to read it a few times LMAO to figure that out

If Jeff uses the coup, then he does get to break the tie, if there was one

wow 18 pages

i wonder what happen

NOT!

as it stands now she has 3 votes guarantee if she made the end vs jordan, jeff, michelle , russell

Has this ever happened before? A taped eviction? I don't remember.

I hope they aren't pulling any funny business because of Chima Simone Benson. I would be very disappointed. I will give them the benefit of the doubt but I have to say, this entire season has been nothing but bizarre and CBS' editing of the show sucks big time. It is a joke.

Has this ever happened before? A taped eviction? I don't remember.

I hope they aren't pulling any funny business because of Chima Simone Benson. I would be very disappointed. I will give them the benefit of the doubt but I have to say, this entire season has been nothing but bizarre and CBS' editing of the show sucks big time. It is a joke.

They know all the big wigs will be watching as Chima is sort of a celebrity because of her rape. She has said more than once that she knows people in the business and she will tell all after BB.

I don't want to sound like a witch with a capital b but do we know if the rape was real or just something she came up with for sympathy from everyone. I didn't see her tell it on the live feeds just saw what they showed on tv but I didn't completely believe her story. It was too easily told and why would a person want to tell it in that setting for everyone to hear. It is one thing to tell her story in a speech or survivors group but for the whole world to hear like that just didn't seem right to me.

I think it definitely happened to Chima and the guy was subsequently convicted and executed. If I remember correctly, she was attacked some time after the murders and DNA from her attack linked him to previous murders. I just don't know if all this rehash is good or not. I mean she can't go into a hole, it wasn't her fault but on the other hand, even though I wouldn't wish that on anyone, my dislike for chima has nothing to do with her being attacked, I dislike her for the way she acts on BB and that is part and parcel of the show. You like some people, you don't like some.

God only knows what CBS is thinking and I don't think God has time to care :) But CBS has to figure that the possiblity of provanity and lewd, crude remarks by Chima and Natalie would not go over big in the 8PM family hours!

In other words, yep she has CBS by the nuts!!! And has screwed us the viewer. My hope is the live feeds are rolling!!!!!!!

Can't be much worse than Hell's Kitchen where the favorite word is f**k. Just air a disclaimer for audience age. Once you start bargaining with those "terrorizing the area" there will be no going back! :frusty:

What a stupid bitch. Easy solution instead of pretaping the fricken show, slap her with a penalty nom and vote. Easy as that. But no, CBS is too chicken to even try and show what she is REALLY like on air.

we need to remember though that they have done this taping thing before with the double eviction so may not just be all about chima

would agree but normally if there is going to be a double eviction, we the viewers are informed by Julie the week before, at least to my memory ....

true

I swear, every time I see her ugly mug on tv, I yell out "I hate her!" I have never disliked HG's as much as I have Chima, Jessie, Natalie, and Ronnie.

I don't care for her either nor do I care for the others listed in this group but Ivette and Alison plucked my last nerve. June wasn't wonderful, either.

Archived