Jeff

CeCiMom

AFTER BBAD Chima told Michele that Jeff has a "mob" background...Chumpa is delusional.

OMG are you kidding? Because he is from Chicago? Gee, I'm 3rd generation Chicago Italian and I have no mob background. I feel so left out :disappointed:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG are you kidding? Because he is from Chicago? Gee, I'm 3rd generation Chicago Italian and I have no mob background. I feel so left out :disappointed:

Just remember, the "Mob" does not exist, shhhhhhhh....

If he doesn't put Nat and Jesse up ( barring either of them winning POV) I will just cry!!

I will be disappointed in his wonderful looking a$$.

AFTER BBAD Chima told Michele that Jeff has a "mob" background...Chumpa is delusional.

LOL Was she really put on the brains clique? Next thing you know Chima will go around saying Jordan is after her to string her up because Jordan is from the south. What a loon! :cheshire:

I believe Jeff will put Nat & Jess up. He has been talking about since BEFORE he got the Coup power. He already had his speech planned. Then he was discreetly asking peeps if they would vote our Jess if given the chance, AFTER he found out he won the power. Now, all he is doing is sitting back...& waiting. Gorgeously waiting. He could wait with his shirt off most of the time...heehee

I believe Jeff will put Nat & Jess up. He has been talking about since BEFORE he got the Coup power. He already had his speech planned. Then he was discreetly asking peeps if they would vote our Jess if given the chance, AFTER he found out he won the power. Now, all he is doing is sitting back...& waiting. Gorgeously waiting. He could wait with his shirt off most of the time...heehee

EXACTLY what I was thinking :D

I certainly hope that Jeff tries his best to break-up Jessie and Natalie. Russell is so unpredictable but might be good to take to the finish. I dunno. I surely don't like Russell but Jessie/Natalie I would loooooooove to see them go.

*Just an FYI* I will be away the rest of the day, so, if the Cougars get out of hand I won't be here to clean up the mess... Someone else (Marty or GSN) will have to step in for me... Thanks!!! :animated_wave:

Off to go watch UFC

I just want to know what happened to the JEFF thread... what the hell is it with all this game talking??? Did you ladies get exhausted, temporarily satiated, hmmmm??? :animated_rotfl:

Moving along ..no mopping needed here!!!

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still not convinced that Jeff understands how to use the damn thing.

ROFL.

At the risk of being stoned I read a hilarious piece on Jeff and Jordan the other day. Ew.com, I think. Josh somebody or other.

Here: EW.com

"We also got to see the budding flirtation between Jeff and Jordan, who make an interesting pair: he can't pronounce certain words, and she has the IQ of a Big Mac. Their interactions are great if you've ever wondered what the exact opposite of ''witty banter'' would be. Turns out Jordan can't tell time, and is utterly stymied when asked to divide 60 by four. I'm not sure which is stupider: not being able to tell time, or seeing nothing wrong with bragging about it. I have a question for someone who regularly watches the live internet feed: How much of the morning is spent with Jordan staring quizzically at her untied shoelaces, wondering how these magical strings work? "

ROFL.

At the risk of being stoned I read a hilarious piece on Jeff and Jordan the other day. Ew.com, I think. Josh somebody or other.

"We also got to see the budding flirtation between Jeff and Jordan, who make an interesting pair: he can't pronounce certain words, and she has the IQ of a Big Mac. Their interactions are great if you've ever wondered what the exact opposite of ''witty banter'' would be. Turns out Jordan can't tell time, and is utterly stymied when asked to divide 60 by four. I'm not sure which is stupider: not being able to tell time, or seeing nothing wrong with bragging about it. I have a question for someone who regularly watches the live internet feed: How much of the morning is spent with Jordan staring quizzically at her untied shoelaces, wondering how these magical strings work? "

Awww, that is mean. She would never say anything bad about that guy and he bashes her like that. I know for sure she can tie her shoes, I saw her. :shocking:

Awww, that is mean

I also really think it's offensive.

Poor Jordan..........she might have a learning disability in math and have trouble with math concepts..........doesn't make her "stupid".............from what I've seen, most kids get compensated with other skills when they have a deficit in some area..........she seems to be very perceptive in analyzing the HGs.

*****ahhhhhhhhhhh, and once again, I enter just in time to swoon over the latest pics :faint: ...........thx, kiddy!

ROFL.

Yet she can read people better than the rest and has been able to predict just about everything that has happened.

I have to say that Of anyone ever on BB or Survivor or Amazing Race or currently in the movies, Jeff is absolutely right up there in looks. The camera just loves him and I would be SHOCKED if he isn't innundated with offers from Hollywood. He would be fabulous doing print work for Ralph Lauren, etc.... You don't see that look often.

1040323_4a0c453e-6280-4177-b51a-f6853c20

I think this is absolutely beautiful.

Archived