Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................I must have Jeff ESP.............I was gone most of the day and didn't have time for my usual hits on this thread but I timed it perfectly...........ohhhhhhhhhhh jammer, once again, you have made my day :wub:...and night!

After yourself, or the thread? Just sayin... LOL

BTW, Thanks!!!

LMAO Welllllll, me at first, then I thought oh what the hell, and cleaned for everyone else too haha...

Not completely perfect. He is getting himself worked up at Michelle because she said f'you to Russell and he is so sure it was directed to him. Can't he see that Natalie is the source of many of these Michelle rumors.

Michelle is going to have him wondering if he should use the coup to put her up!!!

Michelles problem is she can't keep her mouth SHUT!!! It's to bad becuase she could have a good thing with jeff and jordan,especially since he has the WIZARD POWER...

but she is up stairs smoozzing with CHIMA and GNAT,trying to find a place to fit in!!!

Ladies... I just found out where some (not all) of this LUSTING is coming from this past week.

Moon phases 8/2009

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-august-2009.phtml

It's a wonder the mops aren't worn out :excl:

.... and THANK YOU Jammer for our photo fix for the nite - I slept very well, thank you vera much :blush:

It was so funny last night. I was watching the feeds for a few minutes before going to bed. Jeff and Jordan were in the green room, and Jordan was talking game about getting Russell out. Jeff kept saying, "no really, I totally understand where you are saying, I do. But lets not talk game until after POV." She just kept bringing it up and he smiled and was frustrated. He rolled over and pounded the sofa (softly) and said "trust me"

Poor guy wants to tell her so bad, but he can't. Awww, poor baby. Hang tough buddy.

It was so funny last night. I was watching the feeds for a few minutes before going to bed. Jeff and Jordan were in the green room, and Jordan was talking game about getting Russell out. Jeff kept saying, "no really, I totally understand where you are saying, I do. But lets not talk game until after POV." She just kept bringing it up and he smiled and was frustrated. He rolled over and pounded the sofa (softly) and said "trust me"

Poor guy wants to tell her so bad, but he can't. Awww, poor baby. Hang tough buddy.

He is having a very hard time with this and it unfortunately it is showing, a lot. Kevin for one is noticing it. I just hope jeff realizes that america voted for him because we want jessie/nat/chima out and out of power. With Russell pissing off michelle it really hurt matters but i hope things can turn around in the next few days as it usually does. michelle pees me off going from one side to the other and spilling everything everyone tells her.

Jeff: You're all dolled up for the POV

Natalie: I'm not dolled up.

Jeff: Well, changing clothes for you is dolled up.

LMMFAO!!! t189695989630403.gif

I love how he is being subtle in saying that, although, I'm pretty sure, he really meant, "You're usually so nasty!"

Archived