Jeff

CeCiMom

I think that Jeff has some clue about what is happening in the house and knows that Jessie has to go and Ronnie, too, at some point. As for Ronnie, he floated out of the house the same way he floated around while he was in the house. It is terrible of me but I find him physically repulsive and when Julie shook his hand; I shuddered.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what made him repulsive was WHO he was. When he first came into the house he was just a geeky looking guy. I've know a lot of geeky looking guys who were fun, didn't matter how they looked. But once the person his was came out, I couldn't stand to look at him and he just became uglier and uglier.

I think what made him repulsive was WHO he was. When he first came into the house he was just a geeky looking guy. I've know a lot of geeky looking guys who were fun, didn't matter how they looked. But once the person his was came out, I couldn't stand to look at him and he just became uglier and uglier.

Eeeewww, I came in here for my dose of Jeff-Lust and y'all are talking about dweeb boy!!! Eeewwww!~ Thanks a lot, now I need to go shower!!!

Eeeewww, I came in here for my dose of Jeff-Lust and y'all are talking about dweeb boy!!! Eeewwww!~ Thanks a lot, now I need to go shower!!!

Sorry. :lipsrsealed2: Wasn't paying attention to which thread I was in with that response. Didn't mean to sully up the Jeff thread. :sadwalk:

Apparently Michele and Jeff will be sharing "bed" such as it is...That's kind of creepy!!! Kevin would probably love for Lydia and Michele to have one pallet and he and Jeff have the other....

Okay seems since post 55 this thread is back on track.....

Marty, Reaper are your MOPS at the ready???

I'll help out if it gets too.......

I know I'm ready, but, ever since they put out the mats and started handing out bibs, I'm thinking every 40 or so posts, it'll be cleaning time... Although, it is Friday night, and if the cougars start drinking, then drool is bound to flow by the bucket, and I'll be ready... smiley-chores027.gif

And, GSN, by all means, give us a hand... smiley-signs028.gif

Yep think I will go on a bender. Hey I am really drinking my Green Tea.

Only Only 6 more days until I get to see Jessie Cry! (unless he has the POV then it will be Natalie)

Read what I put in the Fri Aug 7th thread... I would love to see you (foagie) trying to climb the fence, LMAO!!!

Ok, now you can come too, but only to 1. Help me over the fence. 2. The ladies may need some TLC when they come out of the show!!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Ok, now you can come too, but only to 1. Help me over the fence. 2. The ladies may need some TLC when they come out of the show!!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Ok, I'll help ya over the fence and you know I'd take care of you ladies!!! TLC is my middle name!!! (Oh wait, it's THC, sorry)

At least I'm one old foagie who has kept this whole Jeff love fest in perspective.... :rolleyes:

just came into the thread to say that around 7:30 EST Jeff was cleaning up something

and had a spray bottle of cleaning stuff in one hand - - and a yellow rubber glove on the other....

sighhhh... is that SEXY or WHAT ???? :wub:

:angel_not:

At least I'm one old foagie who has kept this whole Jeff love fest in perspective.... :rolleyes:

just came into the thread to say that around 7:30 EST Jeff was cleaning up something

and had a spray bottle of cleaning stuff in one hand - - and a yellow rubber glove on the other....

sighhhh... is that SEXY or WHAT ???? :wub:

:angel_not:

We need a picture of that!!

outside of the charity gift

i am surprise it took them this long to want to get jessie out

a former player lasting that long in the game was just dumb

maybe a smart to move to get jessie out but i always thought of two russell was stronger comp player

jessie maybe more alliances but what good is alliances if you arent winning comps

Archived