Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's hypocritical to love when someone you love is lying in the BB House, but Jeff is working and rocking his wizardry denial.

Way to go Jeff! Congrats on the power! :)

He didn't seemed to be phased when Gnatalie was saying whoever has it should never use it unless they are on the block. Jeff immediately came back and said, "How can you know that when you don't know what the power is?" and if he had it he would "shake up the house".

Please go for it Jeff! These people will be going after you soon. Jessie is mad that Jeff & Jordan are sitting back in safety and in his scaredy-cat bitterness, said with portentous doom: "Next week".

I know it's hypocritical to love when someone you love is lying in the BB House, but Jeff is working and rocking his wizardry denial.

He didn't seemed to be phased when Gnatalie was saying whoever has it should never use it unless they are on the block. Jeff immediately came back and said, "How can you know that when you don't know what the power is?" and if he had it he would "shake up the house".

Please go for it Jeff! These people will be going after you soon. Jessie is mad that Jeff & Jordan are sitting back in safety and in his scaredy-cat bitterness, said with portentious doom: "Next week".

Jessie just took a HUUUUUGE blow tonight.

He's been sitting pretty most of this game and it's great to see it finally coming back to bite him. It's good to see some pressure on this guy for once. His forhead is going to be spazzing out like crazy this week.

:cartoon_tinkerbell: Chima needs to put up J/J and Russ win POV. Then she would be and everyone around her would be sitting pretty. Jeff will take down J/J and put up N/J. They will only have a few minutes to decide who they want to vote out. J or N would leave. My world would be happier with this game. I agree earlier when someone said Gn would be lost w/o J. Go figure.

Just say I was YES YES when Bonnie was evicted.

I'm not even sure Jeff would use it to get out Jessie or Natalie. He might value causing rifts over getting a high value target out cheap & dirty. Going after Jessie & Natalie directly implies it's open season on pairs and him and Jordan are back in hot water. Then again, they've adapted to playing while in hot water so it wouldn't change anything if he did get Nat or Jessie out. Jessie would go for sure. The kicker is Jeff is such a neutral guy (he couldn't even hate Ronnie half as much as the rest of them did) that Jessie couldn't give him much shit over it. He'd have to walk out the door knowing it was "all a part of the game" and not a vengeful act on Jeff's part.

I'm not even sure Jeff would use it to get out Jessie or Natalie. He might value causing rifts over getting a high value target out cheap & dirty. Going after Jessie & Natalie directly implies it's open season on pairs and him and Jordan are back in hot water. Then again, they've adapted to playing while in hot water so it wouldn't change anything if he did get Nat or Jessie out. Jessie would go for sure. The kicker is Jeff is such a neutral guy (he couldn't even hate Ronnie half as much as the rest of them did) that Jessie couldn't give him much shit over it. He'd have to walk out the door knowing it was "all a part of the game" and not a vengeful act on Jeff's part.

IMO Jeff is a fool if he does not use it on Jessie ,but he will :)

Jeff's been talking about putting up Jessie & his brat all week............he also promised America :flags_unitedstates: he would "shake things up" when he opened the CDT envelope............I don't think there's any way in hell he's going to sit on this...........plus, who does he make mad-Chima & the brat (?)..........Russ will float back to him and whoever he takes off the block will love him for it.

Whew.........first time I remember what I wanted to post here and didn't just sit & stare at the pics :huh:

I need to go do that now :wub:

all hail the wizard of hotness! how boinkable did he look tonight in that shirt that matched his eyes? swoon...oh and jessie is already losing it- which makes it even better!

Yeah.. if he has to wear a shirt I say that one was a good choice.

Please go for it Jeff! These people will be going after you soon. Jessie is mad that Jeff & Jordan are sitting back in safety and in his scaredy-cat bitterness, said with portentous doom: "Next week".

Ughh, I hate Natalie and of course she would say that because she knows unless that powers used she's safe.

:cartoon_tinkerbell: Chima needs to put up J/J and Russ win POV. Then she would be and everyone around her would be sitting pretty. Jeff will take down J/J and put up N/J. They will only have a few minutes to decide who they want to vote out. J or N would leave. My world would be happier with this game. I agree earlier when someone said Gn would be lost w/o J. Go figure.

Just say I was YES YES when Bonnie was evicted.

That would be best case scenario for me too, because he's gonna get a target on his back for using that power, but at least if he's on the block no one can really blame him.

I just read on another board that Lydia tried to get into bed with Jeff last night? WTF?? Was she trying to find Jesse?

I heard it was just a tickle-fest with Jordan, Lydia and Michelle on Jeff.

He said something about getting a boner. :naughty:

Where's the jack-shack when you need it this season?

The guys must be going nuts (so to speak) with no relief.

Cept Jesse of course.

OK..........is it me or is having this power already taking a toll on Jeff............looks like he didn't sleep all night, eyes swollen...............he's such a good guy, I fear that having to carry this burden all week may have bad consequences on him.............hopefully, he'll get used to it after a couple of days.............I hope so :wub:

IV ... maybe after Chima gets done nominating someone... he'll be able to settle in for a few days.

The other HG's might look at his nervousness as a sign he's worried the Wizard might put him up ???

IT had to be a huge shock to him that he was chosen. Especially since he's been at the bottom of the

pile most of the game.

Hang in there Jeff baby.....

Those HGs have no idea what America thinks about them until they leave...Did you guys notice how "happy" was when Ronnie left the house. He really thought(thinks) he was American's fav...NOT!

Archived