Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a myspace page that has a few great shots of him, I have never added a picture so I hope this works.

Well the preview is not showing the pictures so here is a link to the page, maybe someone else can upload them here.

www.myspace.com/66452877

OMG, they are taking pics today and it's actually kind of funny. Glad they are all having a good time because tomorrow the s**t hits the fan...LOL!

I LOVE how Jeff looks when he first wakes up.

48122009055433pm.jpg

And then he finally gets a handful!!!

28122009063933pm.jpg

charity week come to an end tomorrow

*<< :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

I'd be willing to have a smaller calendar with the same size pics that are posted here. what does everyone else think?

I can do them some what bigger I think, but if you don't mind the smaller ones I will be happy to do one for you still... I want people to know that at $ 15.00 I won't be making money on them at all... With the price of ink, the photo paper, and shipping...

I can do them some what bigger I think, but if you don't mind the smaller ones I will be happy to do one for you still... I want people to know that at $ 15.00 I won't be making money on them at all... With the price of ink, the photo paper, and shipping...

i wounldn't mind paying a few extra dollars so you can make a profit. having a pocket size jeff paradise in my purse is worth the extra money. how many pics, 12 or 18?

Thanks Yana

i wounldn't mind paying a few extra dollars so you can make a profit. having a pocket size jeff paradise in my purse is worth the extra money. how many pics, 12 or 18?

Thanks Yana

It's just up to you...

I'm not sure what the cost would be Yana, but with all the Jeff pics out there couldn't you but a couple of small ones per page instead of having to try to enlarge 1 small one?

Sure, it won't cost any more that way, than with big pictures... I'd also be happy to do the same thing with pictures of other people for anyone that wants them, like if 123 wanted an Amy one...

True that! Jesse did not deserve a second chance!

And seriously I would pay money to watch a live chima blowout along with the brat!

I hope jeff wont let it get to him and he can pull a win for HoH too, that would probably make my night/afternoon now that i know its taped =/

I'm so glad he took himself out of the mix last night and just went to lay down.........would have been awful if he was in the HOH for the brat's "say you have the power" game.............the ultimate revenge will be when these a$$holes realize that the guy they've been accusing of NOT playing the game has been playing them all week.

Archived