Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coup d'charity winner

even if he manages to win this season he gets an * in my book

but nonetheless like been saying for awhile he looks strong in comps and will be a force to get out when coup d'charity expires

now the producers have a vested interest to keep him

Can someone tell me when Jeff found out. What was he wearing today? What about last night? Thank you.

Can someone tell me when Jeff found out. What was he wearing today? What about last night? Thank you.

He had on the white flowwered surf shorts he always wears... I saw the shorts and knew it was him LOL...

i think i heard someone on another board say during or after a fight

Can someone tell me when Jeff found out. What was he wearing today?

It was yesterday. I'm pretty sure of the time when he knew. He was called to the DR, he went into the bathroom to put some water in his hair and then put his ballcap on backwards. I remember thinking, why do all of that if you are putting on the cap? I believe Natalie was in the bathroom with him kidding him that he was the wizard.

i think i heard someone on another board say during or after a fight

Yeah, pretty sure they had to call him out of the DR for the meeting.

It was yesterday. I'm pretty sure of the time when he knew. He was called to the DR, he went into the bathroom to put some water in his hair and then put his ballcap on backwards. I remember thinking, why do all of that if you are putting on the cap? I believe Natalie was in the bathroom with him kidding him that he was the wizard.

Thank you. That is what I thought but wasn't sure.

just for the record..if this thread gets any worse than the other thread... we are going to NEED more moppers than marty and reaper!!!again just sayin :animated_rotfl:

I have a feeling I am going to be VERY busy this week!!! :(

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

NEVER have watched a more deserving HG finally be rewarded!

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Exactly!! WoOOHoOOOO

Chima winning HoH works perfectly! I am looking foward to seeing how the craptastic trio(Jessie/Nat/Chima) treat Jeff/Jordan/Michelle since they aren't trying to pry a vote out of them for Ronnie. I hope it goes back to them behaving like the jerks they were, as that will make Jeff's Coup De'tat all the sweeter!

just for the record..if this thread gets any worse than the other thread... we are going to NEED more moppers than marty and reaper!!!again just sayin :animated_rotfl:

Everyone needs to check in at the door for bibs and baby wipes, otherwise Morty's may have to start a cover charge. ;) Reaper, Marty and others are putting in a lot of overtime.

Do you think there's a chance Jeff won't use the coup for fear of putting a target on his back?

I'm not so sure he'd stick his neck out for Lydia or Michele.

No he will use the Coup. It is all about numbers and he needs to get one of the others out and I bet it is Jessie.

The whole concept behind using the coup is to blindside some you need/want out.. Taking the people off the block is not really the issue or plan... putting up who you want out, IS.

If not now, when?? when it's to LATE.... I hope jeff realizes NOW is the time to get either jessie or gnat out of the game,break up that pathetic duo!

Edit: marty as always FASTER than me! :animated_wave:

I can't beleive you ladies are actually talking about the game/strategy on the JEFF thread,just sayin! :animated_rotfl:

The whole concept behind using the coup is to blindside some you need/want out.. Taking the people off the block is not really the issue or plan... putting up who you want out, IS.

If not now, when?? when it's to LATE.... I hope jeff realizes NOW is the time to get either jessie or gnat out of the game,break up that pathetic duo!

Edit: marty as always FASTER than me! :animated_wave:

I can't beleive you ladies are actually talking about the game/strategy on the JEFF thread,just sayin! :animated_rotfl:

Yea Jeff last nite in the hammock said to Jordan he knows it is time to put Jessie up to break up the game ;)

I love that Jeff has the power this week. I'm happy that I don't have to worry about him or Jordan leaving this week. Hopefully he'll use it to put up jessie and natalie and jessie would finally be out of the house.

Archived