Natalie

CeCiMom

Still Off Topic: I remember lightning bugs were so friggen cool!!! I kept capturing them and putting them in jars, but my Dad made me put them outside the hotel room, cuz they were keeping him up, lol.... Ahhhh memories... Ok back to Natalie bashing!!! I'm in So Cal and can smell that funk from here!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We plan on having a double wedding with Jeff and Jordan. Unless Shipp elopes with Jeff while hitching a ride with him from the windy city to N.C.!!!!

Off topic sorry - Len, ssssssssssshhhhhh, you're giving away our wedding plans. By the by Asheville is one of my favorite places. Gimme some grits! And that's from a Yankee gal, lol lol lol.

no money left i already donated to the jeff charity fund :afro:

:animated_rotfl:

hahahahahhahaha I'm sure she has the funk!! Oh my I can't stand this chick! I can't wait until Thursday. I just know Jeff is going to put Nat and Jesse up. Its going to be great. Can't wait to see their faces!!!!!

hahahahahhahaha I'm sure she has the funk!! Oh my I can't stand this chick! I can't wait until Thursday. I just know Jeff is going to put Nat and Jesse up. Its going to be great. Can't wait to see their faces!!!!!

oops quoted the wrong post haha

osalja.gif

ok ok....I'm dieing here. This is one nasty hefa!

the more and more comps i watched i wonder how hell did she win whatever medal she won in Taekwondo

i really thought she would be a better competitor but she sucks

she doesnt come across as a champion athlete to me

i am starting to wonder were the other competitors drunk that she beat in that Taekwondo meet

oops quoted the wrong post haha

ok ok....I'm dieing here. This is one nasty hefa!

OMG I thought it was bad enough that she was not showering or brushing her hair or changing her clothes. but OH MY GOSH she's a booger eater ahhhhhhhhh nastyAssSss pitbull! BLECK

Archived