Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell is on a huge ego trip right now and the booze is certainly fueling that, he is disgusting, just keeps on sayin how great he is. I can barely watch the After Dark tonight. They are stupid to begin with but on alcohol it is really bad.

Yeah, he is trippin. He thinks he has this game wrapped up, with the speech he is gonna make, on and on, and hiom sayin Ronnie was the best player in the house, but he Russell sent him packin, that is just a way for him to stroke his ego, it is sickening. Ronnie???, the best player in there??? WTF???

I heard Jeff and Jesse in the bathroom, in which Jesse was talkin trash about Russell to Jeff, tryin to put doubt in Jeffs mind because he does not want Jeff to use the power, so he thinks he can side track Jeff with tellin him bs crap that Russelll supposedly said, and Jeff acts like he half believes him, either Jeff is one good actor right now or he is gonna have so much doubt by thurs that he will not use the power, especially with Jordan going in a different direction and not even paying attention to what Jeff says. I am peeved right now.

oh, ok, welll my computer is in one room and the boob tube in the other room, so I guess I need to go have a look see,lolololol

Jordan had a good point, Jeff could undoubtedly outlast Jessie in the final POV. Only Jeff certainly realizes Jessie would dump Jeff in a heartbeat if he had a chance, and use the "sorry dude, it's a game" cop-out. I'm not sure Jeff will even use the power now though. It depends on whether he's comfortable with him and Jordan being targeted as a couple after breaking up Jessie and Natalie. I hope he doesn't shoot for another easy week and just goes right back into the trenches.

what the hell was the convesation he just had with jessie in the bathroom???

That relates back to a conversation they had right after the POV. Russell pulled Jesse in the SR and basically said Jeff's after you, the girl's alliance is after you so the only way you can win is to take me to the end. Russell said they need to pretend they are mad at each other but that Jesse should vote to keep Russell so Jesse will have a strong ally in the house. Russell said he (Russell) will play the villan and Jesse will win!

I didn't hear Russell specifically say Jeff should go up on the block, but the clip started with Jeff's name, no context.

The funny part is Jesse is so mad about Russell not picking Jesse when he had house guest choice for POV that he is not helping Russell. Hence Jesse telling Jeff that Russell wants Jeff on the block to replace Lydia.

I don't like russell and I dont think Jeff or anyone can necessarily count on him unless it is to russell's benefit so I would not be unhappy to see him go. What I wonder is, who is the bigger threat comp-wise, russell or jessie? That should be the reasoning behind using coup or not which makes me sound like jordan, I know.

Only if somebody gives a monkey a 1/2 bottle of wine and three beers. Then they are bike riding fools!

So true and very funny!

Drunk Russell was hysterical...he had that crazed look in his eyes and a sh*t eating grin on his face. I thought he was going to :stirthepot: last night...I was hoping he would anyway...but he never did...I think he went and passed out instead...

As a viewer, the thing about Rusty that I like is that he's entertaining and a loose cannon...keeps the game unpredictable and interesting...unlike many of the other slugs in the house. If I were in the house though...man...he'd really tick me off with all of his waffleing and betrayals.

Drunk Russell was hysterical...he had that crazed look in his eyes and a sh*t eating grin on his face. I thought he was going to :stirthepot: last night...I was hoping he would anyway...but he never did...I think he went and passed out instead...

As a viewer, the thing about Rusty that I like is that he's entertaining and a loose cannon...keeps the game unpredictable and interesting...unlike many of the other slugs in the house. If I were in the house though...man...he'd really tick me off with all of his waffleing and betrayals.

I agree, he does keep the game unpredictable. If he gets away with going back and forth to sides, so be it. It makes the game all that more interesting. I like Michelle for the same reason....she's such a wild card.

Archived