Russell

CeCiMom

As Russ said in one of his DR sessions...he's trying to work with both Jeff and Jessie...playing both sides. Russ will stab either one in the back as soon as he's forced into making a decision...all depending who has the power at the time.

I'm really afraid that Jeff will take Russ off the block...put Jessie up...then Russ will vote to evict Lydia. I'm getting a really bad feeling from Russ!

What may sway Russ to side with Jeff/Jordan is Russ's animosity toward Chima now that she put him on the block. Russ has to realize that Jessie and Nasty are still tight with Chima and are also responsible for him being on the block. If Jeff saves him with CDE...he should be grateful and return the favor to Jeff by voting how Jeff wants...will he though...???

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell has to be the next put out (after the coup), I would be thinkin about gettin Nasty out as well. She has alot more finesse in the game then Jesse or Russell, at least where layin low is concerned, Russell is really so hot headed and his fights are always to prove he is "RIGHT" and that is not a good way to fight, it brings no solution, just pisses ppl off. And he is making himself look Shakey at best. With this week being a long one for ol Jeff and all the crazy BS, I hope Jeffs head does not spin and he becomes clouded as to who should go, thus leaving the noms the way they are, OMG, I would die.

Well if Jeff took off Russell and left Lydia up there and put up Jesse that would be just plain stupid, he has to take both down and put up Jesse and Nasty, that is the only way I see it working. As far as Russells vote, he would then have to vote for one or the other and the pair of them need to be broken up. I do not believe for one minute that Nasty is really dropping Jesse, maybe for a minute while she romances Chima, but that is where her loyality lies, to Jesse.

As Russ said in one of his DR sessions...he's trying to work with both Jeff and Jessie...playing both sides. Russ will stab either one in the back as soon as he's forced into making a decision...all depending who has the power at the time.

I'm really afraid that Jeff will take Russ off the block...put Jessie up...then Russ will vote to evict Lydia. I'm getting a really bad feeling from Russ!

What may sway Russ to side with Jeff/Jordan is Russ's animosity toward Chima now that she put him on the block. Russ has to realize that Jessie and Nasty are still tight with Chima and are also responsible for him being on the block. If Jeff saves him with CDE...he should be greatful and return the favor to Jeff by voting how Jeff wants...will he though...???

Jeff will take both Russell and Lydia off the block and replace them with Jessie and Natalie. One of them will have to go.

Jeff will take both Russell and Lydia off the block and replace them with Jessie and Natalie. One of them will have to go.

Not sure what Jeff wil do yet. I feel he has to do what is best for him in the game. Jordan seems to keep him well grounded so I hope he leans on her even though he can't tell her he has the power this week. It's obvious she knows in her heart he does so she is looking out for his best interest. She is a very smart girl no matter what anyone else says about her. She makes all the other female HG's look like idiots.

from your keyboard to God's ears...err...whatever...;)

I think I'm just preparing myself for the inevitable hammer to fall...things just went so perfect last week with Ronnie being evicted and Jeff getting the CDE...something is going to go wrong with "our" plan. Jessie or Nasty are going to win Pov...Russ is going to muck something up...Jeff is going to make a bonehead choice... :shutup:

good lord...I'm as paranoid as Russ...I need a :food-smiley-005:

Is he stupid!? Why is he making an enemy out of Michele when he needs every vote he can get? If anything he should be trying to patch things up with her.

He's obviously more worried about the penile dysfunction remark to chima than saving himself in the house. Hmm, makes you wonder why. lol

This guy has roid rage BIG TIME!!!!

This is not "gameplay" it's totally uncontrolled.

from your keyboard to God's ears...err...whatever...;)

I think I'm just preparing myself for the inevitable hammer to fall...things just went so perfect last week with Ronnie being evicted and Jeff getting the CDE...something is going to go wrong with "our" plan. Jessie or Nasty are going to win Pov...Russ is going to muck something up...Jeff is going to make a bonehead choice... :shutup:

good lord...I'm as paranoid as Russ...I need a :food-smiley-005:

Russ is giving Jeff every excuse not to use it.

Act like the way Russell is while on the block everyone is gonna want you out.

This guy has roid rage BIG TIME!!!!

This is not "gameplay" it's totally uncontrolled.

Russ is giving Jeff every excuse not to use it.

Act like the way Russell is while on the block everyone is gonna want you out.

Well you know with "roids" first the weenie shrinks, then the brain!!!!

Russell corners Jesse in the SR and asks him if he & Natalie will vote to keep him because Jeff & Jordan are. Of course Jesse says yes and all of a sudden "Cocky Russell" has emerged once again. Bragging to Lydia how he has made every remaining houseguest hate him.

After he leaves the SR, Jesse says "Yeah Russell...like I'm gonna save you". LOL!

Russell is pretty nutso. I would probably fear him a little bit. Much more so than anyone else in the house. I don't think he is all there. Or something. He just gets so excited and makes no sense. Sorta like Dick but Dick's tirades had a beginning and an end and he always had a goal. I guess. Lord, what a group of weirdos. Jessie goes, though.

Russ is quickly becoming the guy that everybody will want to get rid of for the good of all

he is bad now. Imagine if the clown made it to the final 4 or 5! even the closest ally is going to get the paranoid stuff. He is not the guy to take anywhere near the end. Everybody will be his "enemy"

he can be such a pr*ck at times...a real head case....but then he goes and does something goofy...makes me laugh...and I start to like him again. Why can't he just be Fun Rusty all the time...

he can be such a pr*ck at times...a real head case....but then he goes and does something goofy...makes me laugh...and I start to like him again. Why can't he just be Fun Rusty all the time...

because i think that basically a big part of him is paranoid russ

What's with all these silly background stories?

Russell's problem is a combination of two things. He needs to be right all the time. And he takes way too many mental notes and his paranoia makes him think others are after him because they don't recall half the crap they've said in the hundreds of conversations they had in the past month. Granted, he caught Ronnie and Michelle plenty of times, but most of the time he just thinks everyone is lying regardless.

Put it this way......he would be THE LAST PERSON I would consider buying commercial real estate from. They better rethink that portion of his bio. I keep thinking that save a couple (literally) they had to scrape the bottom to come up with this group. Two bodybuilders. How original. What depth.

OMG, funniest thing EVER! Russell done lost his mind in the BB house. He starts playing with the camera, silent but making faces etc. Then he does this...

1882009065258pm.jpg

1882009065319pm.jpg

1882009065315pm.jpg

I watched this happen - I laughed so hard, it was really funny!

Archived