Russell

CeCiMom

From the update page: "She covers the points I made last night, that he said he trained to be a Navy Seal, yet the time-line has him in the hospital paralyzed at the time."

HUH??? What did I miss??? He was paralyzed???

Last night when he was in the HoH with Chima, Russ opened up and told her after his accident he was paralyzed for months (I think) and had to undergo numerous operations. Whether this was true or not, I don't know. But that's what he told her.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Jess and crew branded Braden a racist because he made a stupid remark that Jess and crew blew WAY out of shape. I hate that shit!!!! Ignorant assholes who accuse because they think they can, but it doesn't apply to them. Jess and crew can say whatever they want, but no one else. It SO pisses me off.!! Now we have the "N" word flying around the posts, AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

I hate that too Shipp! People's reputations are ruined because of rumors and lies. Braden seems like a nice guy.

russell keep getting saved every week

they are gonna save him all the way to final two lol

russell keep getting saved every week

they are gonna save him all the way to final two lol

You are so right, uvp. It's as if Russell is invisible to them and I think he is possibly the greatest danger.

Last night when he was in the HoH with Chima, Russ opened up and told her after his accident he was paralyzed for months (I think) and had to undergo numerous operations. Whether this was true or not, I don't know. But that's what he told her.

QUOTE (txchristy281 @ Aug 7 2009, 06:12 PM)

From the update page: "She covers the points I made last night, that he said he trained to be a Navy Seal, yet the time-line has him in the hospital paralyzed at the time."

HUH??? What did I miss??? He was paralyzed???

I think Russell is full of it. His arms are about as long as a normal 7-year old boy. The man is frikken P E T I T E! Maybe they misunderstood and he meant to say that he trained to be a navy mascot.

Big immature bullying paranoid idiot...

Not "losing" to me, but totally "lost". It started last week with his destroying attack of paranoia. I definitely fear for his mental health. If he had his faculties, he'd do everything he could do to make amends because Michelle is a vote.

I never thought I would think this, but I hope Jeff does not use the power and Russell goes this week.

Not "losing" to me, but totally "lost". It started last week with his destroying attack of paranoia. I definitely fear for his mental health. If he had his faculties, he'd do everything he could do to make amends because Michelle is a vote.

I never thought I would think this, but I hope Jeff does not use the power and Russell goes this week.

Man I am so conflicted!! Cant Russell and Jessie both go thursday? :(

He is a POS!!!

I don't like Russell at all anymore. I hope he goes and if he stays on the block he is gone. Over Jessie if he spends the week attacking Michelle. That is going to serve no purpose other than to get him to the jury. If I was Michelle, I would be studiedly unresponsive and show them to be the bullies that they are.

BTW...I also thought it was telling the way he tried to suck up to Julie Chen. People look stupid doing that. Including Ronnie..."you are so beautiful."

wow so i am hearing russell again laid into her

:mellow:

I have tried to get a good look at his back. You would think with "multiple" surgeries, there would be scars. Fail !! I haven't seen any. If he did have scars, the tanning would make them stand out more.

Anybody else see scars?

The scars are probably on his brain and no doubt he'll say something like, "oh, they used a new laser that leaves no scars and it's not available to the general public yet, only Navy Seal 'trainees' get to have it."

In many ways, russell and ronnie share the wannabe gene.

ed wannabee

I think Jeff should tell Russell that he will not team up with him if he is going to keep up the harassment of Michele.

Jeff thinks Michele is crazy too...but he and Jordan realize they need her as a vote. It's funny that Michele is not as crazy as everyone thinks she is...but with all the lies circling about her that Ronnie & Nasty started...they all really believe she is.

You are right though...Russ needs to be tamed and Jeff should be the one to try and get him to control himself...for the sake of their game/new found alliance. Having Michele in solid with their group is the smartest thing they could do...but Russ is so overly paranoid that I don't see it happening. Jeff, who is pretty calm and reasonable...could help him to keep the game as the focus and not get all twisted up in his emotions, but he doesn't get involved in other people's drama...so I doubt he'll try to get involved in Russ's drama either.

Meanwhile...Michele is seems to be getting closer to Chima & Nasty...making it less and less likely that Michele will ever get in tight J/J/R.

So Russell is working with Jessie to make Michele crazy. Michelle is not even on the block. I thought Russell is done with Jessie.

Russell makes me sick

I can't understand why Michelle keeps going to these other people like Natalie and Chima who are going to screw her. She is very people stupid.

Russell is still working with Nat and Jessie. He'll eventually get them to put up Jeff. I wouldn't trust Russell for a minute. I'd keep my distance from him as much as possible because he'll stab Jeff in the back either way.

Joy, Russell will be in with Jeff once Jeff uses the Coup D'Wizard to take him down and put up Jessie and Nat. That will solidify everything, but Jeff still needs to remember Russell is definately one who can hang tough when it comes to physical comps.

Archived