Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if jessie won pov as crazy as it may sound

i would think real hard about booting russell

that guy is a beast in comps and will be hard to beat down the stretch

yup...if Jessie or Nasty win pov...Russ is likely on the block and very potentially he'd be out the door.

wake up ... your game (conversation) was not that tight . I don't think Chima will forget . I wouldn't and I'd be smiling in your face too . the little N may have a surprise for you

Please let's not start with the "N" word. This it the second time I've seen it posted that Russ said that. HE DIDN'T.

Jessie was the one who asked Russell if he liked black women. Russell said no. Nothing wrong with that. Personal choice. Jessie was the one who instigated that convo. So stop already with the "N" word Russ never said it!!!!

what is jessie pissed because russel won 10 grand,is that why he told chima he wants him out NOW???? or did something else happen?

Jessie was fighting for him to stay this morning...I thought him and gnat were the only LOYAL ones in the house? :death:

Please let's not start with the "N" word. This it the second time I've seen it posted that Russ said that. HE DIDN'T.

Jessie was the one who asked Russell if he liked black women. Russell said no. Nothing wrong with that. Personal choice. Jessie was the one who instigated that convo. So stop already with the "N" word Russ never said it!!!!

I stand corrected . I thought I heard on BBAD that he said it .

Chima is the one that is gonna have the surprise though :)

what is jessie pissed because russel won 10 grand,is that why he told chima he wants him out NOW???? or did something else happen?

Jessie was fighting for him to stay this morning...I thought him and gnat were the only LOYAL ones in the house? :death:

I think Jesse overheard Russ telling Lydia that Jesse wants J&J on the block.

The 10k prolly helped seal his anger.

I stand corrected . I thought I heard on BBAD that he said it .

Chima is the one that is gonna have the surprise though :)

I heard Russ found out about Chima calling him a terrorist and said he should call her the N-word but they talked him out of it.

Chima has used the "T" word on Russell on numerous occasions...Terrorist...an insult to someone of Lebanonese descent.

And Jess and crew branded Braden a racist because he made a stupid remark that Jess and crew blew WAY out of shape. I hate that shit!!!! Ignorant assholes who accuse because they think they can, but it doesn't apply to them. Jess and crew can say whatever they want, but no one else. It SO pisses me off.!! Now we have the "N" word flying around the posts, AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

My point was not so much about the supposed N word, but about him trying to run game on her like she was and is his friend, that she wasn't falling for it. I should have said "Brown Girl" :angel_not:

And Jess and crew branded Braden a racist because he made a stupid remark that Jess and crew blew WAY out of shape. I hate that shit!!!! Ignorant assholes who accuse because they think they can, but it doesn't apply to them. Jess and crew can say whatever they want, but no one else. It SO pisses me off.!! Now we have the "N" word flying around the posts, AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

Exactly, Shipp.

IMO, Chima, Kevin and Nat would probably love to be the first F3 in BB history to all have some African ancestry. I just think the best (and luckiest) player should (and do) win BB each year. I don't think anyone is "entitled" to win because of ethnic heritage.

i hope russ is serious this time

Me too. I don't think he's even spoken to Jeff since yesterday and all of a sudden he's his best friend. But Jeff's not dumb, he knows what's going on.

Now we have the "N" word flying around the posts, AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

Wait, the N word never happened? Russell didn't say it to Jesse?

I think Jesse overheard Russ telling Lydia that Jesse wants J&J on the block.

The 10k prolly helped seal his anger.

I heard Russ found out about China calling him a terrorist and said he should call her the N-word but they talked him out of it.

Chima is a bitch with low class bringing Russells's family into it as well saying they are terrorists since his father is from Lebanon.

That can be construed to be a lot worse then saying I should use the N word ;)

Archived