Michele

CeCiMom

It's not hard to be in a relationship and be bi sexual... It's no different than being in a relationship and being stright... If you're married you don't have to be in an open relationship, and if you're bi you don't either... It's love either way...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was very random, OmegaBetaZeta. Downright odd. Maybe that guy there was hubby's boytoy.

Who know swingers could be so boring?

That certainly have a huge kitchen in their lovely apartment, don't they?

Is her husband a rocket scientist?

ROFL.

I don't want to think of Michele and sex.

ROFL.

I don't want to think of Michele and sex.

Ever since Jessie and them were up in the hoh room talking about how michelle yawns all the time I started noticing it. lol Before I was too busy noticing that ugly face she makes every time she takes a drink. Or that annoying little laugh after she says something.

I don't really care much for Michele. I keep wondering where the hell they found these bizarre people. Thousands must have applied and all they could come up with was this? Except for Jeff and Jordan, they all approach abnormal, one way or another.

Might not be swinging but more like threesomes. I think most guys love the idea of having two women at the same time.

It sounds like a good idea, but that just means you have to talk to two women when you are done. :giggle:

I actually Really like Michelle..

My order of people I want to win

Jordan

Jeff

Michelle

Russell

Kevin

Lydia

Chima

Jessee

Natalie..

I really think if Michelle wins HOH she will put Jeff and Russell up on the block. She wants to keep the week people and wants that girl alliance.

I don't really care much for Michele. I keep wondering where the hell they found these bizarre people. Thousands must have applied and all they could come up with was this? Except for Jeff and Jordan, they all approach abnormal, one way or another.

I don't really care for Michele either...I don't dislike her...I just find little to like about her to make me want to root for her. She is just there...doesn't strategize or make any game moves...and her conversations with others are always awkward. She never says the right thing...what she really means or what she should say. I get aggravated with her lack of social skills and game skills.

I do like Jeff and Jordan...what's not to like really...except I am so glad the house is not filled with people like them. They're kind of like Michele in that they really haven't done much in the game...except be adorable. They really haven't taken an active role in playing the game...very passive one imo. Kevin also has been too passive. In this game...I really like big personalities, strong/bold competitiors and people that are bizarre, abnormal and entertaining. There is a mix of personalities this season...so for the most part, I'm ok with the cast...maybe too many quiet/passive players if anything. I even want there to be hgs that I dislike...like Jessie, Ronnie and Nasty...makes the game fun and interesting because I have to have some people to root against...and cheer about when they get evicted...or gripe about when they succeed. There has to be the mix of bad and good, otherwise the show doesn't work and would be boring...but boring people like Michele should never have made the cut.

Just can't make myself like Michele. She is all over the place and she does nothing to make me root for her. Her allies seem to change every hour. She throws everyone under the bus and is stupid game play.

I tried to like her but she plays a stupid game.

Just can't make myself like Michele. She is all over the place and she does nothing to make me root for her. Her allies seem to change every hour. She throws everyone under the bus and is stupid game play.

I tried to like her but she plays a stupid game.

I'm kinda on the fence with her... I like that she is hard to read and that it frustrates the other HGs, but, sooner rather than later, she NEEDS to pick a side and STICK WITH IT!!!

It sounds like a good idea, but that just means you have to talk to two women when you are done. :giggle:

When "done" maybe the two women would rather talk to each other, then you. Just sayin' :naughty: Tee hee.

I don't really care for Michele either...I don't dislike her...I just find little to like about her to make me want to root for her. She is just there...doesn't strategize or make any game moves...and her conversations with others are always awkward. She never says the right thing...what she really means or what she should say. I get aggravated with her lack of social skills and game skills.

I do like Jeff and Jordan...what's not to like really...except I am so glad the house is not filled with people like them. They're kind of like Michele in that they really haven't done much in the game...except be adorable. They really haven't taken an active role in playing the game...very passive one imo. Kevin also has been too passive. In this game...I really like big personalities, strong/bold competitiors and people that are bizarre, abnormal and entertaining. There is a mix of personalities this season...so for the most part, I'm ok with the cast...maybe too many quiet/passive players if anything. I even want there to be hgs that I dislike...like Jessie, Ronnie and Nasty...makes the game fun and interesting because I have to have some people to root against...and cheer about when they get evicted...or gripe about when they succeed. There has to be the mix of bad and good, otherwise the show doesn't work and would be boring...but boring people like Michele should never have made the cut.

I totally agree with you and all that you say here, ImIn.

Michele up in HOH talking to Chima trying to throw Jordan and Jeff under the bus for talking to Russell. She said they were talking about backstabbing Chima. She really keeps trying to direct the conversation to where she can get Jeff and how he acts weird when he is around Russell. She is trying at every turn to turn Chima against them.

Michelle is telling Chima that she thinks Jeff and Joran will vote to keep Russell.

STFU Michelle

Michele up in HOH talking to Chima trying to throw Jordan and Jeff under the bus for talking to Russell. She said they were talking about backstabbing Chima. She really keeps trying to direct the conversation to where she can get Jeff and how he acts weird when he is around Russell. She is trying at every turn to turn Chima against them.

Michelle hates Jeff. It's so obvious.

Who did Michele say that to? Jeff and Jordon. She is always trying to throw them under the bus.

It is obvious her lastest alliance she wants is Chima, Natalie, Lydia alliance.

Archived