Michele

CeCiMom

I really hate this is going to be a whole week of worring that things will get screwed up and Jessie or Natalie will not be going home. I hate all this Michele crap and deflection Natalie, Jessie and Russell keep throwing out there.

Most of all I hate that Jeff and others can not see where it all originates from.

Natalie lies a mile a minute and never gets caught. I really hate that.

ITA--about everything you said

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next week someone else will be the rat and Michelle will go back under the radar. This is the biggest group of hypocritical and paranoid people I've ever seen.

Michelle is really peeing me off. Listening to last nights feeds with her sitting up in the hoh room with chima and nat and she has talked about jeff and jordan numerous times, telling things they've said and done. And she is supposed to be friends with them. talk about a hypocrite.

I am starting to think that Michelle is playing head games on purpose. The back and forth now not so much to suck up to current power, but to see who spreads what and to whom, so she can figure who to exactly trust. I think since the GR lie of Natalies' that immediately cause Russ to go off, she doesn't trust a damn soul right now........

I am starting to think that Michelle is playing head games on purpose. The back and forth now not so much to suck up to current power, but to see who spreads what and to whom, so she can figure who to exactly trust. I think since the GR lie of Natalies' that immediately cause Russ to go off, she doesn't trust a damn soul right now........

This is what ive always thought too...HELLO ITS BIG BROTHER! What do you expect her to do? Sit there and be J & J's lapdog? Sorry not gonna happen (and I agree with UVP's earlier post that its pretty much BB suicide to bring J & J to the end game). Michelle says things to appease whoever she is talking to, but her actions have spoken true. Shes looking for someone she can bring to the finish line, because having an unwavering loyalty to people who you cant possibly win against is idiotic....just ask Ivette.

I think she really wanted the alliance with Russell and would have worked to keep them both til the end but he didn't see that she was being up front and instantly threw her under the bus.

Russell and Ronnie don't like her because she is playing the game that both wish they were capable of playing.

Notice how not one charge they throw at her as been able to stick? Like water off of a duck's back.

I think she really wanted the alliance with Russell and would have worked to keep them both til the end but he didn't see that she was being up front and instantly threw her under the bus.

I agree, she probably thought he'd be good to be up against F2. Now she's kissing Shinatie's asses because they're equally beatable F2. She has to know she'd lose vs J/J.

And in the meanwhile losing trust in herself to anyone else. She is going back and forth spreading thingings so how can anyone trust her?

An alliance with Russell is the kiss of death.

That alliance he had with Ronnie kinda worked the same way.

Funny thing is that when someone goes out the door the other houseguests change their gameplan accordingly. Russell seems to still be playing as if Ronnie is still in the house. He's out the door and the reason is is because he was not a good liar.

The fact that Russell still believes half the shite Ronnie sold him is astounding.

I agree, she probably thought he'd be good to be up against F2. Now she's kissing Shinatie's asses because they're equally beatable F2. She has to know she'd lose vs J/J.

She claimed in the hoh room last night she was still going to be loyal to J/J. Unless that was her plan to stay loyal but make sure they weren't as pure they once looked. I am hoping her claiming that Jeff would put her up with the Coup is just a cover in case Natalie wins the next hoh. Surely she would see that a female power alliance wouldn't want to keep Jessie of all people safe.

Russell and Ronnie don't like her because she is playing the game that both wish they were capable of playing.

Notice how not one charge they throw at her as been able to stick? Like water off of a duck's back.

Seems to me like the GREEN ROOM lie has stuck... eveyone still belives the lie that jessie and gnat made up out of thin air?? just sayin!!!

That michelle APPROCHED jessie and gnat to evict lydia instead of ronnie. When in fact it was EXACTLY the opposite, jessie and gnat broached the idea of it would be best for michelles game to actually evict lydia,rather than ronnie and tried to secure her vote to get lydia out,and keep ronniet. This the LIE that caused russell to call michelle out(mistrust her) because he believed jessie and gnat(dumb ass)

And it didn't even happen in the green room.... the green room conversation that jessie and gnat related was a total FABRICATION!

Even Michele believes the Green Room Lie now too... :inquisitive:

honestly...I think she's crazy too. I wouldn't trust her either...but I would want to be sitting at F2 against her. I don't think any of the Hg's respect her game play so far and wouldn't award her the grand prize/

Chima knows it's a lie.. because Nat told her about it after she went and told Russell the lie.. That's why she never brings it up.. I think once Jessie is gone they will blame him for it..lol

Jessie, Jordan, Jeff, Russell, Lydia are pissed at Michelle..she is a horrible liar...for a PhD she is not very smart...only ppl on her side are Chimacackle and Gnatalie...not sure where Kev stands...she is being caught at her lies left and right...obviously she did not study the Danielle BB3 and AllStars playbook LOL

Michelle is not all that good at this game. Perhaps she should just stay in bed 24/7. Or something. michelle is very one step forward - two steps back!

See Dan from last season.

Michelle is in the same position.

There are people going hard after eachother and Michelle seems like she's in a good spot. She's on the radar but not so much where she looks to be anyone's first choice. Maybe Russell's but I think the only chance you have to get rid of her is to put her up against Kevin.

Lydia, Nat, Chima, Russell, Jesse and Jeff would all get voted out first if put up against her.

I think if Jeff uses the coup he will create a lot of enemies. Chima/Natalie/Kevin will go after him and Russell and Lydia, Jordan, & Michele will probably float to final 4.

Getting Jessie out is part of Chimas plan anyway. Keeps her hand clean. Nat is the one that will be pissed. Kevin will be thankful too. He knows he and Lydia are on the bottom of that alliance. Lydia might be upset for a bit, but she still has Kevin and she knows it will ruin Nat's game...win win with Lydia.

Archived