Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for her a little..........I think she does a lot of what she does to just "fit in"............I wish she would stop it and just use her strengths.............communication is NOT one of them!

her downfall is going to be that she can't shut up............I liked her better when she was quiet

totally agree... she has got jeff questioning whether he wants to have anything to do with her after this russell fight again tonight.....Add the fact that jeff hasn't even disscussed with her the lie she told gnat about lydia wanting jeff out..... He's is probably wondering if he shouldn't use the coup to get rid of Micelle at this point... WTF is wrong with all these people this season.... they have a good thing ,then seem to go crazy and F it up. I hate to say this but pin head jessie finally figured it out..she told gnat that to see if she could trust her or if she would tell jessie,if it got around then she knew she couldn't trust gnat... but look at the COST of finding that out,she looks like the lier(sp) to everyone now.

She has so much trouble getting her words out. She gets so flustered when people confront her, and just the way she says things. Sometimes she is telling the truth, but people get her to switch her words around and it makes it seem like she's lying. If she don't start standing up for herself and being confident about it, she's going to countinue to be thrown under the bus and end up with no allies.

I wish she would stop talking to ANYONE..............the thing is, if Jeff puts her up, EVERYONE will vote her out by Thurs...............and although she appears to be falling apart she's still less of a threat than Jesse.

yes jessie and gnat are the target this week we all realize this,even jeff knows this.. ...but is Michelle making it really HARD for jeff to actually see and remember that?? I hope not...

But the girl should realize at this point these little lies come back to haunt you.. just ask Ronnie!

Plus as people have mentioned, the way she comes across even when she is telling the truth it looks like she is lying!

Her game gets worse and worse..I'm really starting to believe she's crazy as well as Russ and ironically they can't get along when in reality i'ts a amatch made in heaven...Both are playing the who can destroy their game faster...

Jeff is calling her a liar partly because of the lie Jesse and Nat told about her being in the green room with them having a strategy conversation. Jeff is the idiot if he can't connect the dots back to Jesse and Nat as the nexus of these stories. This is soooooo frustrating.

Michelle is not crazy she is just socially inept. Not good in this game, but I hope she wins POV again.

yeah her lying skills just sucks

she needs to sign up for lying lessons from natalie

Jeff is calling her a liar partly because of the lie Jesse and Nat told about her being in the green room with them having a strategy conversation. Jeff is the idiot if he can't connect the dots back to Jesse and Nat as the nexus of these stories. This is soooooo frustrating.

Michelle is not crazy she is just socially inept. Not good in this game, but I hope she wins POV again.

How can Jeff see through it when Michelle can't tell a story straight? How many times has she had the chance to debunk that lie and faltered around and basically said she doesn't remember doing it, not that she didn't do it? She gets on my nerves.

How can Jeff see through it when Michelle can't tell a story straight? How many times has she had the chance to debunk that lie and faltered around and basically said she doesn't remember doing it, not that she didn't do it? She gets on my nerves.

Well Michelle has been picked on and bashed the entire game. I don't know about you, but I think I would become a mental case after that much abuse. I feel bad for her, she thought it would be better for her after Ronnie left but Russell has just kept it up. To me, she's the Zack of this season. She might make final 3 just on her competitiveness but that's about all she's gonna do. I feel bad for her.

His parting words to Michelle were just plain WRONG.

Michelle probaly knows the psych term, transferance/projection..any way the speech he gave would have made perfect sense, if someone was giving it to HIM!

Very true. I finally watched what happened. Ron-no got ticked because Michelle hid his stuff. I have a son who was ADHD as a child and has ADD still. He can dish out the sarcasm and pranks, but watch out if you do it to him. Which is exactly what Ron-no did. He can dish it out, but becomes abusive and bratty if someone dishes it out to him. :hahohi:

My first impression of Michelle was that she was kinda nasty-mouthed but then later I thought I might have misinterpreted her remarks. Not sure. At this point, I have no impression of her at all and think she is kind of everywhere at once.

Why the hell does Michelle keep running to Chima & Gnat when Russel yells at her?

For one this looks bad to J&J and also she has to realize any alone time with the other side will probably mean they will fabricate another story about her coming to them about something.

When Gnat was asking for her to not put her or Jesse up if she wins HoH next Michelle should have said she won't make any deals until the truth is told to the house about the green room incident.

I really hate this is going to be a whole week of worring that things will get screwed up and Jessie or Natalie will not be going home. I hate all this Michele crap and deflection Natalie, Jessie and Russell keep throwing out there.

Most of all I hate that Jeff and others can not see where it all originates from.

Natalie lies a mile a minute and never gets caught. I really hate that.

Archived