Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like she threw that comp to me

i would have waited to second answer to throw it

very smart i thought last pov she should have thrown

but seeing she pissed russell off or they jessie / nat made russell believe she was out for him winning that pov turned out to be a good move lol

looks safe this week i think

I don't think she threw it. She knows she doesn't have the power and nobody trusts her. Her only guarantee at safety was winning HOH.

maybe not but she seem too smart to leave that early in comp which surprise me

Felt so bad for her with Ronnie spewing his nastiness at her. But, she is a higher class of human than he, so I hope she lets it go & doesn't let it get her down. Plus, she got the last word with her 'goodbye' message! LMAO Yay Michelle!!

Felt so bad for her with Ronnie spewing his nastiness at her. But, she is a higher class of human than he, so I hope she lets it go & doesn't let it get her down. Plus, she got the last word with her 'goodbye' message! LMAO Yay Michelle!!

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU DORK!!!"

Highlight of my night <3<3

Michelle is in a different league that Ronnie could never reach even in his warped dreams much less reality :animated_rotfl:

I do not think Michelle threw the contest tonite though.

I don't think she threw the HOH comp.

She knows she has to take care of herself and I think she really wanted to go after Jesse & Natalie. This girl is game smart. She knows just when to step it up, she's shown that she can win both physical & mental comps.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU DORK!!!"

Highlight of my night <3<3

Well said,slight edit

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU DORKOPOTAMUS!!!

His parting words to Michelle were just plain WRONG.

Michelle probaly knows the psych term, transferance/projection..any way the speech he gave would have made perfect sense, if someone was giving it to HIM!

Ronnie put all his nastiness onto Michele because he is too much of a coward to do it to a man and he really hated her because he knew that she was so much smarter than him. He has also said some nasty things about Jordan. He once said he hoped her family didn't see his DRs where he said horrible thing about her.

Ronnie put all his nastiness onto Michele because he is too much of a coward to do it to a man and he really hated her because he knew that she was so much smarter than him. He has also said some nasty things about Jordan. He once said he hoped her family didn't see his DRs where he said horrible thing about her.

If I were a person like him, I'd say I hope they did, and her grandfather, father, and uncles, and brothers all come looking for him!!!

michelle would be an idiot to go to final three with jeff and jordan

gee last I saw was Michelle/Chima/Nat were forming an F3 :) The all girl alliance.....with Kevin too

they would be smart to get rid of jeff and russell once jessie goes

those two strong man in the end will eat them for lunch

just like dan and memphis did

Archived