Thursday, August 6th

CeCiMom

Jeff is a hoot. I expecially liked seeing Jessie try to crawl up Jeff's butt about hooking up. Jeff, nope, not interested right now, know how it feels to be blackballed, and etc. Jessie got no where with Jeff, and Jessie is sweating right now.

I want to add one more thing which is drivng me crazy. Jessie DID NOT win 2 HOH's. He was awarded the first one.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know he kept saying you and Jordan are safe with us.. but Jeff wouldn't say it back to him.. was so funny

Jessie's a moron, like he's saying, him and his crew(Gnat) are in control, and Jeff know waaaaaaaay different. I laughed at that one too. :animated_rotfl:

ARGH! Can we please stop using Ronnie's dorky "Wizard Power" phrase?!? I know the HG's use it, but they're stuck in a hamster cage! :lol:

But Wizard Power is so much easier to type than Coup D"Etat power...

and I also get to use this fun smiley...smiley-rpg012.gif

i called it the charity gift :doctor:

you been calling it all day

I think Kevin will get HOH but I am going to be too afraid to watch.

Me too. I think my blood pressure is at it's highest today!

I was going to take tomorrow off from work and I changed it to a half day. My computer at home isn't working and I have got to come to work in the morning so I can check in here at Morty's. Oh well, hopefully it will be for a good cause.

I think Kevin will get HOH but I am going to be too afraid to watch.

I'm hoping it's Lydia or Chima.

This way jeff uses the coup to get Jesse and Nat on the block. Those two can't vote and it give Jeff, Jordan, Michele all the power in the house.

It's about time those two had some pressure on them. Jesse sucks when he is on the block and gets rattled really easily.

question?

lets say ronnie goes out smoothly,kevin, michele, jordon or jeff gets hoh and ones jeff (and us) want on the block are chosen and stick can jeff just not use it at all and it go away or is there a penalty for not using it in the next 2 weeks. and does it become no good if not used this week or next?

Wouldn't the person who HAS it have to know by now, b4 the show? They have to know b4 the voting starts and they can't call them in the DR b4 the vote or everyone would know who it was (?)

question?

lets say ronnie goes out smoothly,kevin, michele, jordon or jeff gets hoh and ones jeff (and us) want on the block are chosen and stick can jeff just not use it at all and it go away or is there a penalty for not using it in the next 2 weeks. and does it become no good if not used this week or next?

If they don't use it, it just doesn't get used, no penalty at all...

Honestly, I hope Jeff won and I hope he doesn't even have to use it to get Jessie out. I get so tired of him saying he was voted out because of AMERICA last year. Did he not see Dan vote? Dan said he "happily" voted to evict Jessie...even if he hadn't been our player, he would have voted Jessie out.

tonight's the night! i've had such a busy week, i couldn't even watch all of the fighting (though i plan to go back and still watch) what a week to miss the feeds! normally i'd would have missed some lame ass scheming and lots of sleeping, but of course the one time i'm out for a few days the poo (clean version) hit the fan. hopefully they'll show all the juiciness tonight. followed by the announcement of wizard jeff, and then finally the best part...the eviction of that turd ronnie! i'm so excited!!!!!!!

:party_smilie: :party_smilie:

RIP John Hughes :(

Honestly, I hope Jeff won and I hope he doesn't even have to use it to get Jessie out. I get so tired of him saying he was voted out because of AMERICA last year. Did he not see Dan vote? Dan said he "happily" voted to evict Jessie...even if he hadn't been our player, he would have voted Jessie out.

I don't care how he goes, just so he goes...I'm even mad he made jury. That means the pinhead is still part of the show for the rest of the season and will be in the jury pushing for who HE DEEMS is the winner based on any and all bias towards the other, not based on game play. Say J & J do make final two...Jesse will INSIST that Jordan be the winner, as she was smart enough to pick Jeff to coatail on, not for Jeff's game play. Especially if he is the Wizard. He will hold any and all responsibility to his eviction on everyone and everything other than himself......

Maybe Jordan will win HOH.

Me too. I think my blood pressure is at it's highest today!

I was going to take tomorrow off from work and I changed it to a half day. My computer at home isn't working and I have got to come to work in the morning so I can check in here at Morty's. Oh well, hopefully it will be for a good cause.

Oh. So sorry about that. Good luck to us and I hope the news is good when you get to work in the AM. :)

Archived