Thursday, August 6th

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming the viewer messages that were playing in the house yesterday will be part of the Hoh competition tonight...

In the past...I think they were true and false type questions about the messages...where parts of the message wording was verbatim or a word or two changed up.

So...who has the best memory in the house? I noticed Kevin was paying a lot of attention...and I'm hoping he gets Hoh. A lot of them seemed to be ignoring the messages...talking right through them. I don't think Jessie, Lydia, Nastalie and Jeff stand a chance. Jordan may be the dark horse. Michele is smart...but seemed to wrapped up in her own drama to be paying much attention...

Should be an interesting Hoh/week with the Wizard power in play...and the best part is...Weasel boy will be gone!!! (hopefully!!!!)

Another crazy night in the BB house. Where did they find these people?? Jeff and Jordan are the only two with brain in their head.

oh...I forgot about Chima! (How is that possible ;))

Chima has a very good shot at winning this Hoh too if it's memory about messages played.

I don't care who gets Hoh...just as long as Jessie and Nastalie don't get it, or Pov either. All I want is for Wizard Jeff to nom them next Thursday.

ROFLMAO - not quite but I'm sure she would have been had all the rats not been up there with them.

I could not believe Jesse said to Jeff (BBAD)---"would you rather be at the bottom of the "strong" totem pole (his) or at the top of a "weak" totem pole (yours)......and, then, "you can only stand on s*** for so long (meaning everyone on the other side is s***)............I had to refrain myself from throwing something at him through the TV..........I don't know how Jeff restrains himself around this a$$hole :angry2:

Was that when they were in the bubble wrap room? I saw they were in there talking, but I had it too low to hear what they were saying at that time (was trying not to wake hubby,) so I just sat there staring at Jeff. ^_^

I guess chima needed her "ugly" rest....

:animated_rotfl:

I could not believe Jesse said to Jeff (BBAD)---"would you rather be at the bottom of the "strong" totem pole (his) or at the top of a "weak" totem pole (yours)......and, then, "you can only stand on s*** for so long (meaning everyone on the other side is s***)............I had to refrain myself from throwing something at him through the TV..........I don't know how Jeff restrains himself around this a$$hole :angry2:

that whole conversation made me livid!

I wonder how Jessie's going to feel when he realizes all the sh*t he's standing in at the end of Jeff's wizard stick. Take that you dumb piece of crap... go back to Loserville and don't come back!

Hmmmmmmmm, Jeff's wizard stick....................... Oh jeez, I just had to throw cold water in my face.

Somthing tells me the favorites in this house are going to be very different between those who just watch the show and those who strictly follow the feeds. Those that just watch the show I wonder if they are strongly considering Ronnie or Jessie.

Those that follow the feeds the clear fav seems to be Jeff.

Reason I say this is cause the houseguest are kinda "blah" this season. I think a lot of people that thought the 9th season was really lame might have this one as a close contender. Mainly cause the houseguest formula has been the same the last few seasons. It's just stale. The last twist that really worked well was the secret partners from six or the exes from 4.

Three was a good one that didn't really have a twist at all. I think in that season most of the HGs were likeable.

Recently it seems like the house has been invested with wannabe Dr Will clones. That's gotten boring as well.

Hard to say right now who wins that Coup D'etat.

Well, I have asked some people that just watched the show and they are rooting for Jeff and Jordon and don't like Jessie and his group.

Usually there is a big difference from the feed watchers and the CBS show only watchers. I really don't think there is this season.

Archived