Monday, August 3rd

LenRay

Jesse is lying over and over to Russell and he's dumb enough to believe it. If Russell doesn't realize this guy will tell him whatever he needs to in order to save his behind, he deserves to lose.

Jesse will lie, cheat and steal to keep Ronnie. He sees all his minions abandoning the ship and is doing desperate things. I'm loving every minute watching him grovel to Russell, lmao

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRRRRRRRRR................it appears Russ is a jerk..............at first I was thinking that maybe he was just trying to put doubt in Jess's mind about Nat & Chima but now, I don't know WTF he's doing :cookoo:

HOW is Michelle "running things" you idiot...........so far she's done EXACTLY what you told her to do?!

None of this makes sense any more..........could he be playing Jess to make sure he dumps Ronnie?..........could he be worried that Jess was going against him and he's trying to keep him close and doubt the girls?..........(you know, keep your friends close and your enemies closer kind of thing?)...........but WHY spill the PhD thing?

Russell you dumb ass she is denying she(michelle) went in the green room,because she didn't... why are you assuming that Jessie and natalie are telling the truth...you IDIOT!!!

Russell can trust jess and nat right up until one of them gets HOH and puts him up and out.

God

I hate Chima.

Trouble. Nothing but trouble. And now everything is gonna be f'ed up and Ronnie or Jessie are gonna win. Jeff will be gone, Jordan will be gone and they will have to award one of those two the prize. Just sucks.

Dep

I just don't get it,,even if russell couldn't see that jessie/gnat/chima weren't coming after him...why all this... He was getting what he wanted, ronnie out..POV had been played... all he had to do was sit back and enjoy..his power was over the minute POV was played,or not played... let the chips fall where they may...most likely they were going to fall his way with regards to ronnie and getting out who he wanted.Michelle did everything he asked her to do with regards to POV,what is not to trust?

I agree they have some serious nut cases in there this year....

The only reason Chima started that screaming match is because she, Gnat, and Jess were about to be caught in a lie about the whole green room thing. She did it purposefully to deflect the attention off that lie. Good for her, but this just demolished Russell/Michele's partnership.

Archived