Safe Combination

moserd

:lol: Did anyone notice last night when they were going through the tiles on the table, that 24 was not the only number there? I saw the number 8 as well. My guess is that the combination is 24/17/8. What do you think? :wink:

I saw it too. I am still in shock that these house guests know that there are things hidden in that house, yet they do not search. I would be pulling every single wall panel off in the color room. I would search the house at night with that black light flashlight when all the lights are out. But these people have a short attention span.

Guest HokieGal

They may not want to beactively looking for it in front of everyone else. Why do you think Kaysar was working on it so hard by himself?

agree, I'd be all over that house... especially when they say they are bored?!?!?!? Think about this... the gym door had 5 buttons... I'd try a one digit combination first, that's 5 numbers... then 2 digits... that's 25 numbers.. then 3 digits would be 125 combinations... that door could have been opened by trying numbers in less than 10 minutes! lol

Did anyone with feeds see if they checked behind the 8th colored block in the bedroom?

This is the second time the number 17 has come up, its on the subway doors also.

Summer of Secrets and we will see....but this one is keeping me on the edge of my chair.

Guest citywoman

things because they are AFRAID that it might say they are evicted, that is all they are worried about. That is why they are not putting money in the gumball machine, because they may get a piece of paper that says you are evicted, like they wont try to get rid of it. Yeah!

I would be spending all my time looking for stuff.

If you noticed last night they didnt do anything till another person did .

They (the sheep) do not do any exploring for clues till someone else does. they cannot do anything on their own. Proves they will be out next.

Guest deltaT

I kind of thought that BB wouldn't have activated the lock until they wanted the HGs to open the gym door....but still, it did seem like they missed an opportunity over the black light thing. BB was laying out the clues, and everyone just gave up. Who has the light now? Maybe someone is hogging it.

There were 2 numbers with arrows pointing right. 24--> and 8-->

both were light blue. Eric was holding the 8, and sarah the 24. Who knows what eric did with the 8, and I didnt see him check the panels. Both aren't a combo number, they just point to the panel to pull. Bonehead eric must have got rid of the 8 and forgot about it.

I think some of them are still trying to figure it out. From time to time, we see them looking around in deep reflection. Howie for exemple, was up at 4:30 am, looking around 2 days ago.

http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t...er=asc&start=15

The thing is, if they missed a number, or got the wrong answer, they can't get through the combination. And they where not sure of the number of seas that would give them the 17....

We were talking about this last night in chat, and noticed the mta 317 thing could mean that there are 3 17's... 17 seas, Howie said there were 17 coasters, and now one of you posters just mentioned something about 17 signs? or something like that?

Guest Witness

I think BB is stretching out any inspiration for them to go back to look at the clues. CBS is getting plenty of dramatic footage with the whole Eric sour grapes thing.

As soon as the HG start to get boring again, they leave them another obvious clue to get them all worked up again. After all they still have 11 weeks to fill with drama to keep people watching.

Right. If they give them all the surprises and clues now... there'll be no suspense left for the rest of the season. I actually think that they didn't give them all the clues to get through this, to keep some suspense, and to see how they'll go crazy trying to figure this out.

That will probably be the next twist in the next 2-3 week

Since we don't know what's in the 3 safes, maybe opening one leads to opening the 2 others. Yet we don't know what BB crew planned with that.

Same thing for the subway doors.... there's something about it too.

What if:

one safe gives 2 puzzled clues to open the other 2 safes

the second safe contains some inviction power to get back an evicted HG OR to go back in the house if you're ever evicted

the third safe leads to the opening of the subway doors....

Guest Domestic_Goddess
What if:

one safe gives 2 puzzled clues to open the other 2 safes

the second safe contains some inviction power to get back an evicted HG OR to go back in the house if you're ever evicted

the third safe leads to the opening of the subway doors....

Hmmmmm, I like your thinking :D

I think its time for BB to reveal something regarding those dang safes. I do think they are trying --I just can't understand why the hg's seem to lose interest so quickly once they are given a clue.

I've been glued to my feeds andhave not heard even a peep about the safes again.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name