Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rob and Amber become parents (again)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
They survived two seasons apiece on both CBS's Survivor and The Amazing Race and even their own FOX reality show, Rob and Amber: Against the Odds. Now Amber and Rob Mariano are taking on their most daunting challenge yet

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
yay! I'm pulling for those kids, lol.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I just read about it too! I didn't even know she was expecting! Congrats to both of them!

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
I loved Rob and Ambuh!!! I hope they have a long and wonderful life and are great parents!!!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
I adored Rob and Amber, too, and I always believe that they adore each other. Every now and then you see that look of love flash back and forth between two people and I think they have it. Amber is sooooo pretty in that quiet kind of way.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,028 posts
I didnt like either of them..
But i want them to be happy...

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I could not stand robandambuh. But..... huge props to them for getting pregnant and having a baby, and it not becoming a media event.

So while I don't want to have them over for dinner, I have gained new respect for Rob and Amber, and congratulations on their baby girl!

JP2009

JP2009

• Pip
  • 374 posts
It's great. He was always a favorite. Not too much her. Congrats

MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,482 posts
I like Rob and Amber and am very happy for them.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 13,036 posts
For anyone keeping track, they are now up to FOUR children (as of June 2014), all daughters!!!

"Adelina Rose now joins big sisters Lucia, 4, Carina, 3, and Isabetta, 2, who also share their sister's middle name."

US Weekly article: http://www.usmagazin...na-rose-2014246

Here is a photo from Halloween, a couple of days ago, so they are a year and a half older than stated above.

(Rob will be turning 40 this Christmas Day!)

Boston_Rab_Halloween.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users