• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff is going to win it. After the biased edits, its a definite win for him and/or Jordan.

I haven't seen any biased edits. What they show, is what is happening at the time. Could you elaborate on the biased edits.

Maybe I am watching a different show...I voted for Ronnie "the rat/risktaker" LOL

Jeff is going to win it. After the biased edits, its a definite win for him and/or Jordan.

What biased edits.. if anything they haven't shown how awful and what a dirty player Ronnie is and how egotistical the athletes minus Jeff are.

JEFF has all my votes!! This is my first post...I registered this year after LURKING for several years. I figure Braden, Laura, and Casey will get even more votes for Jeff. I would be surprised if he doesn't win this...but hope if he does, he doesn't tell Jordan.

Showing the love connection between Jeff and Jordan prior to the voting was biased (not that they skewed the truth) but that it is OBVIOUS that Grodner is trying to help Jeff and Jordan look great so the people will vote for one of them to get the power, etc.

Showing the love connection between Jeff and Jordan prior to the voting was biased (not that they skewed the truth) but that it is OBVIOUS that Grodner is trying to help Jeff and Jordan look great so the people will vote for one of them to get the power, etc.

I couldn't agree more.. this is one of the worst seasons ever. It is as if they are grasping at straws for ratings. Overall I like Jeff and Jordan's personalities...but they are NOT great game players, they haven't made any substantial moves in this house. Why is everyone so into them?

I couldn't agree more.. this is one of the worst seasons ever. It is as if they are grasping at straws for ratings. Overall I like Jeff and Jordan's personalities...but they are NOT great game players, they haven't made any substantial moves in this house. Why is everyone so into them?

They've made some great moves in the game but Jessie and his gang have had the numbers and Ratboy playing for Jessie's team and crying to Jordan about his loyalty. Why are people into them? Maybe because we see two people, some of us can relate to more than the cry babies and gosisp hogs.

I'm simply loving them because they are the only genuinely sincere and nice ppl in the house. They're real. Most of the rest are devious haters.

LOL that seems to be the only thing they ever show over the past 3 weeks IMO.

I'm with you... Ronnie's unnecessary babbling has gotten him into some hot water, but he is no different than past players that played both sides of the fence to advance. For the most part he has helped/protected his clique and the Athletes out of loyalty to Jessie..what's so wrong about that? LOL

(Nice people + Average/above beauty) x Underdog = Viewer favorite....with or without gameplay.

They've made some great moves in the game but Jessie and his gang have had the numbers and Ratboy playing for Jessie's team and crying to Jordan about his loyalty. Why are people into them? Maybe because we see two people, some of us can relate to more than the cry babies and gosisp hogs.

exactly joy

What biased edits? Jeff has hardly been seen on the show all season. Until last night it has been the Jessie and Ronnie show. They have not even shown the evil that Ronnie has done.

biased? You need to explain that one.

I'm simply loving them because they are the only genuinely sincere and nice ppl in the house. They're real. The rest are devious haters.

Unfortunately, the nice people usually don't win. It's the backstabbers or the under-the-radar floaters that sail to the Final Two (Ryan and Adam) and (Memphis and Dan), etc... if Russell sticks to his vendetta to getting Ronnie out, we may not see the power used until week two :) (assuming Jeff or Jordan wins it)

What biased edits? Jeff has hardly been seen on the show all season. Until last night it has been the Jessie and Ronnie show. They have not even shown the evil that Ronnie has done.

biased? You need to explain that one.

You dont think theres anything biased about airing a showmance spot on the same night as announcing a coup d'etat that is completely in the viewer's hands? LOL give me a break. Like i stated earlier, not a Jessie fan, would love to see Jeff in final 2...but this is just ridiculous.

I'm torn.. I have always admired this game and how it engulfs the houseguests and us viewers. I always rooted for the Kaysars, James (pink hair), and people that strategize to advance. I have no problem with Jeff and Jordan, but since when is laying around and falling in love good game play? Ronnie is annoying, but he is playing for sure. Jessie has just been lucky up to this point and I will be glad when him, whining, lying Nat, Chima and the last Offbeats are gone LOL

I will not say jordon is a great game player..but I think people dismiss her gameplay much to easily... I agree with marty on most points regarding jeff carrying her.

If I recall she was the one who made the first big move in the game, it was pretty much a given that braden was leaving.Jordon came up with the idea to try and turn things around,engineered and got the votes for him to stay. Had it not been for Ronnie stabbing them in the back,her PLAN would have succeded. Jordon isn't just la la la la la her way through this game,she might not be as smart as ronnie the rat ,but she is much more under the radar than him,as well as most of the others.

i dont recall seeing any post about jeff carrying her

if anything the athletes have carried jeff

jordan dumbness or perceive dumbness is what has kept her in the game and what would keep her around to final four

i have no doubt she will make it that far

jeff couldnt have carried her because he has not won any comps yet

error no hoh yets

the hg see her as weak player much of it is due to her position herself as that

if i look through my post history i remember stating i think she is aware if she keeps up the dumb act the hg will want to keep her in

when a hg keep saying i am dumb and weak i cant win anything it reminds me of dan

maybe not the dumb part lol

You dont think theres anything biased about airing a showmance spot on the same night as announcing a coup d'etat that is completely in the viewer's hands? LOL give me a break. Like i stated earlier, not a Jessie fan, would love to see Jeff in final 2...but this is just ridiculous.

I said the same thing (and so did Ronnie LOL on BBAD)

I have no problem with Jeff and Jordan, but since when is laying around and falling in love good game play?

It's not and I do agree with you on this.

I love good game play but what I do not love is arrogance. You can play a good game and not be an arrogant asshole....like Dan did. I have no problem with floaters either, if that is your game play and it makes you a winner, then go for it. But don't think you are better than everyone else and that you "deserve" special treatment (NATALIE & JESSIE). It's ok to make fun of have nots when you are stowed away in the HOH room for pretty much the last three weeks but you bitch because you can't eat 15 minutes after you are chosen as a have not? Give me a break!

go Jeff! I wonder if my friend will get his money back because him and his wifey text their votes right after BB last night (all for Jeff).. since that was before 9:30

Sometimes I wonder why I like Jeff. Then I realize it is not that I like him, it is that I hate others (Ronnie, Jessie , Nat, etc etc etc)

i dont recall seeing any post about jeff carrying her

There have been a lot of posters that have said that Jordon is useless and Jeff has been carrying her.

Archived