• Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff for 10!!!

woot woot!!!

^ lol...it wasn't like that when I voted

but it wouldn't surprise me if BB fixed it so Jessie would win...

I'd be surprised if CBS rigged it for Jessie because he was on his way to winning before this.

They are doing this because they know damn sure fans will riot if Jessie won.

They are doing this to help Jeff for sure

Does anyone know if the online vote is limited to 10 votes per IP address?

I've voted more than 10 times also...but I don't know if they are all being logged.

The texting is live until next Tuesday.

I would be a lot happier with this twist if the contestants had to EARN the power, rather than it being handed to them based upon the popular vote. It seems like Grodner is trying to rig it a bit.

Misha, I agree...it would be nice if they earned it but I like that they will receive this award & no one else will know who has it. I hope it isn't rigged by CBS but I wouldn't put anything past them for ratings. I've voted numerous times for Jeff and plan to keep it up all the way till Tues night!!! :2thumbsup:

Jeff got all my votes too! I don't have texting available on my cell , don't have the slightest idea how to text. (yeah, I am text ignorant)

I hope Jeff or Jordan win it & based on tonight's show focusing a segment on those 2, I think BB may be trying to help out J & J. Fine by me! LOL I also loved Caseys' parting speech. Perfect thing for viewers who watch only aired episodes of the show to get a behind the scenes idea of Jessie & Ronnie. Also allowed Natalie to show what an ass she is. *sigh* Tonights' show was my favorite of the season thus far. :)

FROM CBS

IMPORTANT NOTICE -- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience

cbsoopsav.jpg

I like Jordan, but can't take a chance she would pull the names out of the hat again (ugh!) for who to vote out AND that she might include Jeff.........all my votes for JEFF!

Archived