*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK the new HOH puts up Jessie and Natalie. They get to campaign against each other (and I think Natty would). Jess gets a promise from Russell to take him off so he is gloating that he is not the one going home. Russ wins the POV and he takes Jessie off the block.

Jeff stands up with his wizard power and says Jessie get your ass back up there. (or whatever that ditty Jessie used on Casey telling him to get in the chair)

I really don't know the rules and at what exact moment he has to use the power.

whenever total hg left is an odd number

i think a tie is possible

so next week could be a tie technically

Call me crazy but I think Jordan is playing a very good game as far as working the people. She knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to be a shoulder to cry on. She is a lot smarter then people give her credit for.

I hope that you are right this time especially.

You got it Marty... OK So this is the way it goes...

We have Kevin, Lydia, Russell, Jesse, Nat, Jordan, Michele, Jeff, and Chima in the house right??? This is of course assuming Ronnie is gone...

OK Say Chima win's HoH and puts up (she says it will be Russell) Russell, and Michelle, That takes out those three... Now you have Kevin, Lydia, Nat, Jordan, and Chima voting, so no there can't be a tie next week, only this week... See I think Jeff would be last at the very least... See they will ask if anyone would like to use the power BEFORE the voting takes place...

We have Kevin, Lydia, Russell, Jesse, Nat, Jordan, Michele, Jeff, and Chima in the house right??? This is of course assuming Ronnie is gone...

OK Say Chima win's HoH and puts up (she says it will be Russell) Russell, and Michelle, That takes out those three... Now you have Kevin, Lydia, Nat, Jordan, and Chima voting, so no there can't be a tie next week, only this week...

Yep say you have Michelle HOH , Jeff power , Jessie , NAT cannot vote , thats 4 who cannot vote.

Then 5 to vote , no tie.

OK Say Chima win's HoH and puts up (she says it will be Russell) Russell, and Michelle, That takes out those three... Now you have Kevin, Lydia, Nat, Jordan, and Chima voting, so no there can't be a tie next week, only this week... See I think Jeff would be last at the very least... See they will ask if anyone would like to use the power BEFORE the voting takes place...

you forgot jessie

this week can be a tie

you forgot jessie

this week can be a tie

You're right UVP... So yes there could be, but still the HoH and nominee's can't vote, so you will still have 4 not voting, IF there isn't a tie...

NO NO NO that is not the way I want it to happen. Too boring. There is no suffering for Jessie and Natalie. They need to but up all week and Jessie will be all excited when Russell take him down.

Jeff pops up and tells everyone he uses his power and puts Jessie right back up.

NO NO NO that is not the way I want it to happen. Too boring. There is no suffering for Jessie and Natalie. They need to but up all week and Jessie will be all excited when Russell take him down.

Jeff pops up and tells everyone he uses his power and puts Jessie right back up.

OK OK I was just uding it as an example of how many people were left... OK we have Jesse and Nat up then... Exchange them for Russell and Michele... :)

OK OK I was just uding it as an example of how many people were left... OK we have Jesse and Nat up then... Exchange them for Russell and Michele... :)

I would hate to see Jessie and Nat be replaced and I sure don't want Michele on the block.

ditto, we want that vile cpl to get the hell voted out of the BB house, the sooner the better,lol

I think Jordan has it from the way she is trying to distance herself from Jeff today. What do you think?

From the updates:

"10:05 am BBT

Jordon telling Jeff how her grandpa is going to be pissed she kissed Jeff in the middle of the night. Now they're freaking about the live show and the questions they may be asked. Jordon giggling as Jeff covers his head. "

When? What Happened? If I am not mistaken... they haven't actually kissed before... Lydia thought they did...

I've only seen them give peck-like kisses on the lips when they are going to bed at night. Have they kissed more than that? If yes, when?

Also, it seems like they lye in bed together for a little while, then kiss, then Jeff gets up and goes to a different bed. What's up with that?

Okay, exactly WHY do they have these long lockdowns in the HOH room every Thursday?

What could BB possibly be doing in the house that takes so long,and why on Thursday?

Maybe they want to empty it out of Russell's things, clean the sheets, wash down the tub... get it all ready for the next HOH. Then, the only thing they need to do is set up the photos and snacks?

I've only seen them give peck-like kisses on the lips when they are going to bed at night. Have they kissed more than that? If yes, when?

Also, it seems like they lye in bed together for a little while, then kiss, then Jeff gets up and goes to a different bed. What's up with that?

It's called "sexual frustration." ;)

Jordan told Lydia that their first real kiss was Tues night/ Wed morning while Ronnie was running off at the mouth. They were laughing about it.

From the update board.

3:19 pm BBT

Lydia, Jordon, Kevin, and Michelle talking outside. Making fun of Ronnie and how he's been talking to Jordon and the lies her continues to tell. Talk moves on to Jeff being a good kisser. Last night she kissed him in front of Ronnie and he still wouldn't leave them alone.

Jordan told Lydia that their first real kiss was Tues night/ Wed morning while Ronnie was running off at the mouth. They were laughing about it.

Did anyone here see it?

Okay, exactly WHY do they have these long lockdowns in the HOH room every Thursday?

What could BB possibly be doing in the house that takes so long,and why on Thursday?

Maybe they want to empty it out of Russell's things, clean the sheets, wash down the tub... get it all ready for the next HOH. Then, the only thing they need to do is set up the photos and snacks?

No, I mean why all the HG are locked IN the HoH for such a long time.

Archived