*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are we at the final four yet?

LOL... I can just see UVP sitting there tapping his foot or drumming his fingers...

awwwww

I sit here and roll my eyes a lot and sigh...

(the high point of my day is when I click on the Jeff thread and someone's posted a new pic of him)

I hope Jordan stays home and marries someone great and has a nice, normal life. She seems sweet and the business would make her lose some weight, etc....Pickler is a shadow of her former self.

I agree. As much as I like watching her on BB I would not want her to be in the spotlight of madness.

She should tell him right before the live show that she is going to give him a sympathy vote then vote him out.. Just to get his hopes up and then be crushed. Play his game right back at him.

She should tell him right before the live show that she is going to give him a sympathy vote then vote him out.. Just to get his hopes up and then be crushed. Play his game right back at him.

I agree. That would be SO great! 10e3e412.gif10e3e412.gif10e3e412.gif

Can I quote myself or is that just lame? I need to do it though...

Ronnie's just trying to stir up trouble. There's no way she'd ever vote for him to stay.

Of course I have a running dialogue going on in my head. All I can say to that ^^^ is well, she did put Jeff's name in the hat, so heck, I don't know what to think anymore.

How do I make the back and forth banter going on in my head stop?

Can I quote myself or is that just lame? I need to do it though...

Of course I have a running dialogue going on in my head. All I can say to that ^^^ is well, she did put Jeff's name in the hat, so heck, I don't know what to think anymore.

When you figure out how to make it stop Elle let me know the trick.

sad thing is that jordon is so sweet (and dingy ) that if she is convinced everyone is voting him out, i can see her giving him a sympthy vote unless jeff has the good sence to head that thought off before hand.

They don't have a vote to spare for that kind of crap...I would LOVE for Gnat to throw a "Wonky vote" against him though

...Of course I have a running dialogue going on in my head. All I can say to that ^^^ is well, she did put Jeff's name in the hat, so heck, I don't know what to think anymore.

The thing that scares me about her winning the wizard power, is I really can see Julie on this week's live show saying "...and if the winner of the coup d'etat would like to use the power now you may do so..."

Then Jordan standing up and blurting out "No thanks, Julie. Not this week."

I would facepalm my own head off. :jawdrop:

I think in that situation, she was trying to be fair and not show favortism to Jeff. When it comes to voting out Ronnie, she will do the right thing. I've only read the updates about the conversation this morning but I don't think she was buying a word of it. I think that's the reason she got out of bed when she did, she was tired of hearing Ronnie's bullshit.

The thing that scares me about her winning the wizard power, is I really can see Julie on this week's live show saying "...and if the winner of the coup d'etat would like to use the power now you may do so..."

:hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

well...now ya got me hoping Jordy gets the power.... ;)

lol I could so see her doing this.. crap I could see myself doing this lol

I officially love Jordan. Not as much as Jeff, mind you, but if you have been wondering, flash to the live feeds a few moments ago.

If you had any doubts that Bonnie, the king of persuasive speaking, was making any headway in getting Jordan's vote last night, listen to her giggling how she was kissing on Jeff, pretending to listen.

You rock, Jordan!

Archived