*Jordan*

CeCiMom

Honestly, I don't think Jordon is as dim as she comes across sometimes. I think she reads people pretty well and doesn't really think through her choices... it is just an instinctual thing choosing with whom to align. She may not be a big plotter and planner but she is a "people person" and that will get her far (not just in the BB house.) She is a sweet girl and I hope things go well for her.

I agree completely. She has very keen social instincts. I too have come to believe she is a good deal smarter than she is given credit for by many of the fans and house guests.

When Michelle approached Jeff yesterday about teaming up, Michelle said something about the likelihood of Jordan leaking game conversations. Jeff jumped in and told Michelle that Jordan is much much better at holding secrets than she gets credit for from the other house guests. He alluded to secrets she has held closely and said he trusted her completely. Jordan is playing a beautiful social game thus far. As she said the other day " I'm the Greatest Pawn!" She is all but universally liked and has placed herself near the bottom of everyone's threat list. Not bad for some dumb blonde.

And let's not forget that she came in first in a food comp. And Jordan hung in for quite well in the endurance HOH comp, even besting Gnatalie, Ronnie, Lyia, Kevin, and going about the same as Chima. Except for Russell, she just about wiped out the arrogant bullies and creeps team.

Monk

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also loved the "peach conversation" (lol)................I think the most lovable thing about her is that she never has to one up anyone to feel good about herself............she's a whole windtunnel of fresh air and puts a smile on my face every time I see & hear her on the screen. Jeff's my absolute fav (for many other reasons :giggle: ) but she's a close second.

She's absolutely fantastic. Everytime I see her or hear her, she makes me smile.

Me too. BB found a jem when they found her. Bet they never thought she'd be anything but eye candy but she is so much more!!!

She made me a little sad last night on BBAD while talking to Jeff and Russ about visiting her, and her talking about finding them girlfriends that they would like... She told Jeff that she would find him a dark haired girl, and Jeff said, but I didn't say I wouldn't date a blonde... Sigh...

She made me a little sad last night on BBAD while talking to Jeff and Russ about visiting her, and her talking about finding them girlfriends that they would like... She told Jeff that she would find him a dark haired girl, and Jeff said, but I didn't say I wouldn't date a blonde... Sigh...

I saw that too. I think that was because Jeff told her a few days ago that he usually goes for dark haired girls. I think that made Jordan a little self-conscience and worried about him not being that attracted to her cuz she's a blonde.

I saw that too. I think that was because Jeff told her a few days ago that he usually goes for dark haired girls. I think that made Jordan a little self-conscience and worried about him not being that attracted to her cuz she's a blonde.

I heard it too. Jordan feels Jeff likes her as a good friend. She has been hurt before by a guy she loved and is very very careful with what she says and does around Jeff. Jeff also has been hurt and never seems to say anything to make Jordan feel he will care for her after BB. She has tried to suggest they do things together after and he is evasive.

I would have thought she'd got the clue that he was attracted to her when he was asking her if he could come in the shower with her LOL... I hope things go right for them... They are just too cute...

I sure hope someone hires Jordan for commercial or TV or something when this is over. Her personality and honesty would make her a great spokeperson in advertising. Not to mention how photogenic she is. I'd buy floor wax, peaches, or peanut butter if she were in the commercial. Who knows? Maybe even bigger and better things..acting roles? Amazing Race with Jeff or Survivor ?

I know it! I went back and watched it again myself.

Jordan says "Russell I hope I'm the mystery person". He says "how would you find me a girlfriend that's not crazy." Jordan says "I'll find you one in Charlotte". Russell says "cool". Jordan says "why don't you come down (to Charlotte)." Russell says "are you going to find Jeff one too?" She quickly says "yes, I'll find both y'all one. I'll find Jeff a dark haired one and a blond for you." Jeff looks up and smiles at Jordan. Russell says (about Jeff) "he likes dark haired girls?" and Jordan says yeah. Jordan looks at Jeff and says "you said you like dark haired girls" and he says "it's more what I go for, I didn't say I didn't date blonds". Jordan says "well we'll see what dark haired girls we got and then we'll find you a blond". She continues "and Russell, we'll definitely get you a blond" to which he pumps his fist and says yes. Jordan says "I don't know what kind of blond girls you think are pretty cause he (Russell) doesn't think Jessica Simpson is pretty." They went on to talk about Jessica.

It doesn't seem by the above conversation that she realizes how muchJeff is really into her. But then again, she may have been put off by his comment of typically dating dark haired girls. I wonder how last night went, did anyone see them going to bed last night? It was cute the night before.

Jordan is just a little doll. Reminds me of Kelly Pickler from American Idol.

Yup, and I totally love her. I hope she and Jeff date after the show.

Weather Jeff and Jordon are really good friends or date makes not difference to me. It is what it is. I really think it is adorable that they are such good friends and the romance does not get in the way of the game. I just love Jordon and think she is really mature and smart in not having a showmance on the show.

This is weird. I was just writing something like this on Jeff's page.

Along with Jordan, I hope Jeff gets some good work out of this, too. I understand that he does already have an agent and does commercial work around Chicago, but I hope this helps him hit it big time, if that's what he wants. I don't know much about Jordan's background. Does anyone know if an agent helped her get on BB? I thought Ronnie and Kevin were the only 2 who were cast through open casting.

I think Jeff and Jordan will date once this show is over. Maybe if/when both are in Sequester House together they could take it to second base anyway. But they are both decent, private people.

So glad I wasn't the only one who felt sad when Jordon was having this connvo w/ the guys. She is so beautiful, inside & out, so to see her possibly doubting her own beauty broke my heart. I think Jeff & Jordon will at least remain good friends after this, if not more. Jordon deserves a man who will appreciate what a REAL beauty she is & I pray she finds that, whether it be Jeff or not. (gotta agree w/ her momma tho, those 2 WOULD make some gorgeous babies! lol)

Maybe if/when both are in Sequester House together they could take it to second base anyway. But they are both decent, private people.

Exactly, they don't all get gross like past showmances have. Like in the HOH room last night, they hardly even touched, just lightly storking each others arms or holding hands. The cute little flirting is so nice.

Jordan is cute in a dreamy blonde sort of way and I agree, similar to Kellie Pickler in looks and demeanor. Jeff and Jordan......I dunno about that. He might be a tad city for her long-term but hey, she'll do okay and so will he. It might also be true that Jordan is portraying a soft-side game personality and she might not be as naive as we are being led to believe. Had I been Jordan, I would have set my sights on Russell. He is tougher than Jeff.

It might also be true that Jordan is portraying a soft-side game personality and she might not be as naive as we are being led to believe.

I agree. The way she cut her eyes over to Ronnie asking him why he was looking at her....LOL! Best part of BB11 so far for me!

I do think she knows Jeff likes her, but she probably wants to make sure that he'll still like her outside of the house. Plus, she's not going to answer by saying to Russell, "Actually Russell, Jeff and I are going to get engaged when the show is over and we're out of this house... then we're going to make loads of babies!". I think her answer was good. She doesn't make herself look desperate or that she's expecting anything. She's leaving the ball in his court to see what he does with it which is why he probably said he'd go out with blonde's too. That was like him saying he'd be interested to date her after the show.. I think anyhow. It's almost like they asked eachother without really asking.

Am I crazy in thinking this?

I feel we will see Jeff putting some distance between himself and Jordan. I got this feeling while he was talking to Michelle.

Sad because what is most appealing to me is their relationship together.

I've said it before, Jeff wouldn't give Jordan a second look if they weren't in the big brother house.

Archived