*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? She wouldnt know what to do with it and would probably pull a Boogie. She cant keep her mouth shut for the life of her...complete idiot. At least if Jeff wins it there's a chance of it actually being used with some decent nominations.

Jordan is probably smarter then you think . Could it be she has you fooled as well ;)

I was under the impression that Jordan could pick anyone and she just put names in the hat to make it seem fair. She is too nice for this game.

I do like her though, just not really a strong BB player. Then again sometimes those that appear to not play the game are often playing it that way on purpose. She is a adorable either way!

I was under the impression that Jordan could pick anyone and she just put names in the hat to make it seem fair. She is too nice for this game.

I do like her though, just not really a strong BB player. Then again sometimes those that appear to not play the game are often playing it that way on purpose. She is a adorable either way!

I agree.

Also remember Jordan told Laura she was picked for the show while Laura and some others auditioned for it.

Someone saw Jordan and must have fallen for her personality knowing it was TV gold.

Jordan just doesn't have the killer instinct in her that alot of BB players do but she makes for some good entertainment. ^_^

Am I the only one that sees she IS playing the game and doing it well? I don't for a minute see that Jeff is carrying Jordon. He tried to do nothing to keep her from being put on the block so I don't see how he is "carrying" her. I love both Jeff and Jordon and think they have made the season enjoyable for me in the mass of idiots.

I really don't think Jordon is as dumb as she portrays. She is very good at people skills. I think the names in the hat was just one more example of how people might not want to put her on the block because they don't see her as ruthless. Last night Russ made the comment that Jordon is such a good sweet person. I think at some point even the hard ass people might feel a little bad treating her crappy.

I respectfully disagree. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Jeff is carrying her (I really don't think he is), but while he may not have said straight up, "I'm staying up here so that neither myself nor Jordan go on the block" it was a given. Of course if he won HOH he wouldn't nominate her. There was no need for him to bring her name up, it was already known just by how close they are. He was holding on for himself, but also for Jordan.

As for as being dumb, I don't think she is... I go back to my comments about knowing how to treat people. That being said, I absolutely think it was dumb to put Jeff's name in the hat. It's one thing to make "nice" with the HGs, but you also have to know when it's time to keep your people (in this case, person since she only has the one) safe. You can say you put Jeff's name in the hat, but not really do it. But to actually put it in before knowing whether he won HOH and would need to play for POV, is silly and I that move tells me she's not playing the game to win. She may be playing the game to an extent, but is she really playing to win? If she were, I think she would have been more strategic about it. I agree, it's a great idea to not tick people off, but by the same token, you don't need to show all your cards, it would have been okay to not put Jeff's name in the hat...heck, of course the house would understand since he's been the only one to really stand by her side while they all faught to have her nominated time and time again.

Being cute and nice is great, but people aren't going to keep you around when you're so liked while they're doing all the dirty work when it comes down to the end. Bring that girl that everyone thinks is sweet and innocent, or bring the other HG who screwed people over as much as you did? And that's even if she makes it that far. She does need to step it up and start thinking more if she hopes to stick around because even after that really "kind act" last night...who is that side still targetting? Jordan.

So what kind of animal would you be if you could chose?

Jeff: An eagle.

Jordan: A squirrel. :animated rofl:

LOL, Jordan. I'm surprised she didn't say kitten or bunny. ^_^

Maybe Jordan is still thinking of that cliche sometimes even a blind squirrel will find a nut :animated_rotfl:

The pharse Lydia had never heard before :animated_rotfl:

Honestly, I don't think Jordon is as dim as she comes across sometimes. I think she reads people pretty well and doesn't really think through her choices... it is just an instinctual thing choosing with whom to align. She may not be a big plotter and planner but she is a "people person" and that will get her far (not just in the BB house.) She is a sweet girl and I hope things go well for her.

I LOVE Jordon!!!

Favorite conversation so far:

Jordon: (while pealing fruit) I love peaches, but I like the ones with the fuzz on them better.

Russel: Those are nectarines.

Jordon: Oh.

''Nectarines and peaches both grow from the same parent peach trees, which have been known to produce examples of both fruits at the same time. Essentially there are no nectarine trees, only peach trees with a genetic mutation.''

been real funny if she told Russell this fact :)

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-nectarines.htm

I LOVE Jordon!!!

Favorite conversation so far:

Jordon: (while pealing fruit) I love peaches, but I like the ones with the fuzz on them better.

Russel: Those are nectarines.

Jordon: Oh.

Yesterday, Jordan and Jeff were talking about spiders building intricate webs. She said if she were a spider, she wouldn't be able to build a web. I thought that was hilarious. She is adorable.

OK... agree she does say some off the wall / not too smart things...

BUT

she was smart enough to lay low the two times she was on the block and let the other HG's duke it out.

And I've heard her say some pretty insightful things to Jeff about other HG's comments and body language.

She just doesn't go repeating it to anyone who'll listen.

YOU GO GIRL

Book Smarts, or not :2thumbsup:

..... she also said Squirrels can run fast, climb up trees and they live in neighborhoods. (that's our Jordon)

She was also smart enough to make the first power play move in the house.... the campaign to evict chima instead of branden,which would have worked except for ronnie the rat!

And I might add, NO ONE in the house seems to care or hold that against her, she deflected it... she IS playing the game!!!

She was also smart enough to make the first power play move in the house.... the campaign to evict chima instead of branden,which would have worked except for ronnie the rat!

And I might add, NO ONE in the house seems to care or hold that against her, she deflected it... she IS playing the game!!!

Exactly!! Yeah, she may be confused by the hands on a clock...or not the smartest crayon in the box, but she is so dayum sweet, I hope she makes it to the finals!! I think she is intelligent & very perceptive, she just isn't strong in vocally expressing it. She & Jeff are my fave HG's to be on this show...ever.

I love her and jeff..

she is playing the game.. she is laying low.. but there hasnt ever been a HG win who was full throttle the entire show..

2-will- never won a competition

3-Lisa- Floater

4- Jun- what did she do?

5- Drew- he played some, but still was always kinda in the middle

6- maggie-had everybody else do her work

7- boogie- nothing

8- Dick- He was the biggest player to win

9-adam- what?

10- Dan- Floated to the end..

-----

so big players like Jannie- James- Jessie- they never seem to win a show.. dick is the biggest actual player to win...

So I think floating is a legit strategy.. and people should respect it..

Jordan isnt floating.. she is staying low, but loyal at the same time...

Archived