*Jessie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie looked wonderfully worried at the mention of "America's Choice" heehee. The pictures are screwed up on CBS.COM, so I pray my 10 votes for Jeff are appropriately counted!

Also, what delusional world is Jessie living in to lie to Julie and call his relationship with Lydia "platonic"? I guess his definition of "plantonic" is "I am ruthlessly using this "brain" for sexual favors, without hopes of any future whatsover; in fact I most likely would never acknowledge her in real life." Interesting definition Jessie.

Here's hoping you or Bonnie go home this week with a coup d'

looks like jessie or ronnie/nat will be on the block this week

no doubt the Coup d'

If Jessie hadn't made such an ass of himself, maybe they would have waited one more week to do all this.... I'm sure BB has gotten many complaints about Jessie's antics.

*<< :animated_bouncy:

almost miss this thread

He is soooo screwed!!!

I love it

:clap:

Wow, Jessie is still talking chit to everyone, and they are taking it. I have never seen more pathetic people in my LIFE. As for Jordans lame ass. I don't see what people like about her. She is useless. Here Jeff has been trying to carry her and she wants to be FAIR and put his name in? WTF? Do these people not see they are playing a game???? Jessie is a no one, yet everyone still bows down to him, PATHETIC

OMG... Russ told Nat and Jess he was putting them up the look on his face was priceless . Russ may have been kidding but it was funny. All Jess is doing is crying like the bitch he is and calling Kev a douche for telling Lyd not to take his place on slop..... NO Jess YOU are the douche.

OMG... Russ told Nat and Jess he was putting them up the look on his face was priceless . Russ may have been kidding but it was funny. All Jess is doing is crying like the bitch he is and calling Kev a douche for telling Lyd not to take his place on slop..... NO Jess YOU are the douche.

Nice post! After all the shit talking they did to Casey about him being upset he's leaving look at these 2? Pathetic little whiners. Natalie needs smack upside her head, and Jessie is still as arrogant as ever. something tells me Jeff isn't getting this Coup thing come next week. And I far from trust Russ

Jessie looked wonderfully worried at the mention of "America's Choice" heehee. The pictures are screwed up on CBS.COM, so I pray my 10 votes for Jeff are appropriately counted!

Also, what delusional world is Jessie living in to lie to Julie and call his relationship with Lydia "platonic"? I guess his definition of "plantonic" is "I am ruthlessly using this "brain" for sexual favors, without hopes of any future whatsover; in fact I most likely would never acknowledge her in real life." Interesting definition Jessie.

He MUST be using the Bill Clinton Dictionary! :animated_rotfl:

Here's hoping you or Bonnie go home this week with a coup d'

He lost the have nots twice,name drawn, number between 1 and 20,and still tried to weasel his way out of it,letting Lydia volunteer after she won twice...what a f'ing tool!!

Then kevin is talking to Gnat sayin jessie really seems upset about being on slop..Gnat well he's a man that is how he makes his living..he is a body builder,he has to eat.... WTF??

where is that puke emoticon when you need it?

Gnat STFU and go make him a SLOP sandwich!! :animated_rotfl:

Archived