*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope they both get evicted now.

Hopefully, Jeff will be able to put them both up............against each other.

WHAT a jerk! Jess just told him that he only made a F2 deal with him AND that Nat could "back that up"........HOW?............does Russ believe Jesse TOLD Nat that he has a F2 with Russ and she's OK with that???

This whole conversation is the most ridiculous piece of crap and Russ is a fool.

Where is that shaking your HEAD in disbelief emoticon,when you really need IT???

Russell and Jessie are both the sterotype of MUSCLE HEADS!!! laughable!!!

It's a good thing they didn't have this conversation earlier...no telling who he might have put up????

Russell is not believing Jess, he is playing Jess to get info. But he through Michelle under the bus to do it...Remember Russ said he wasnt playing on teams anymore, only for himself...I am mad that he also keeps lying on Chima and keeps trying to throw her under the bus to because he is vindictive Jerk! Jess is not falling for it because he knows Russ is a liar. He has caught him too many times. I dont think Jess trust Russell but I think since Russell is freely giving information, Jess is going to ride it. Russ has made F2 deals with Jeff, Michelle, Jess, and I think he was going to approach Kevin..It BB Russell has lied on Ronnie, Michelle and Chima. He is doing a Ronnie...So why is he so pissed at Ronnie..Lydia is also doing a Ronnie, but we wont see her in action until next week when she is off the block..

Something interesting...Russ told Jess that the DR also wanted him to put up Jess...Hum!!! Then the DR said dont discuss what is said in the DR...

Wait until he finds out Jessie was playing him after he gets out of the house.

That infact Michelle was totally upfront with him ,and jessie was plotting ways to get rid of him..... What an F'ing IDIOT!

He went from having multiple alliances within the house............to everyone hating him in one easy step.........

and he did it to get "closer" to Jesse who's been out to get him.

Great game play :animated_rotfl:

He went from having multiple alliances within the house............to everyone hating him in one easy step.........

and he did it to get "closer" to Jesse who's been out to get him.

Great game play :animated_rotfl:

I have to agree.

Russell you got played by Jessie and his "lapdog Gnat"..... :lousings:

When it all went down your boy was getting his rocks off and Nat was snaking around stirring the pot ; For just a minute your game play was on point.

But you're so into jessies ass you can't see they're gunning for you.

From Hero to Zero but thanks for the entrtaining night

It will be interesting to see how Jessie handles his relationship with Russell going forward. The risk to Jessie will be guilt by association. My guess is he'll continue to use his "strategy" of sleeping through the days balanced with complaints about his diet. I pray Jessie gets to steppin' (haha, Kevin) next week.

Russell thinks yelling when people don"t agree with him gives him the upper hand.. maybe he should pay more attention to what michelle and chima said . Thank you laides for not letting him intimmadate you into falling for what he wanted you to believe happened to YOU.

Jedi mind trick didn't work lol

It will be interesting to see how Jessie handles his relationship with Russell going forward. The risk to Jessie will be guilt by association. My guess is he'll continue to use his "strategy" of sleeping through the days balanced with complaints about his diet. I pray Jessie gets to steppin' (haha, Kevin) next week.

Jessie will handle it just like he did with ronnie. He will do all he can to keep him around because jessie will think as long as russell is there ,russell will be a BIGGER target than jessie!

But, would Michelle want to keep Ronnie when she knows how close he is to Jessie, if she thinks Jessie & Russ are teaming up again? Wouldn't do her much good.........

I agree the idiotic move by Russell will not prevent Michelle from getting Ronnie out . She ain't that dumb .

Russell cannot play it cool :animated_rotfl:

Archived