*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The really great thing about Ronnie not going to jury will be that he will go home and be on the computer within minutes of walking through his front door. I'm sure he will be expecting to see fans talking about what a great BB player he was and loving him but he will find nothing good except the few people his wife rounded up.

mljwon.jpg

What Ronnie doesn't get is that the winners always had a certain charm about them, a smooth way with other cast members. He does not posess that kind of social networking skill, regardless of his accomplishments at organized persuasive argument at school which was regulated by rules and official, whereas the sometimes sleazy charm of past winners was innate and far more powerful.

Ronnie's "superior" attitude, believing his words should not matter and his actions, which do matter, are what's getting him evicted. He got what he wanted. His demise is his own doing. One day his inflated ego bubble will be burst.

Ronnie just told Natalie that Russell told him last night that he (Russ) may have made a mistake by putting him up. Huh??? I watched most of their conversation and I don't recall anything even remotely like that coming out of Russell's mouth. Did anyone else hear him say that?

Ronnie just told Natalie that Russell told him last night that he (Russ) may have made a mistake by putting him up. Huh??? I watched most of their conversation and I don't recall anything even remotely like that coming out of Russell's mouth. Did anyone else hear him say that?

he also told chima/Michelle the same thing...

Just another in the many LIES ronnie has told! He is getting desperate,as this LIE is very easily confirmed or denied, just ask Russell.

Russell did say he would THINK about everything Ronnie told him last night,but my impression was it was just to get him to STFU and get him out of the HOH room!

Ronnie is an IDIOT!

Here's Evel Dick's message to Ronnie...

To the weebles wabble shaped HG....

After less than 3 evictions...

you have cried for your wife, cried cause you were picked on and called a geek (if the shoe fits) and barricading yourself in the HOH to keep from crying....

And now, because you are swinging from Jesse's nutsack, you proclaim that you own that house....?

You better thank whatever God geeks worship that I wasn't on your season, Pussy... Or you'd be crying more than Amber & Bunky combined, begging them in the diary room to self evict.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Ronnie's problem was you could obviously tell by his way of speaking that he was lying or at least faking any kind of emotion or whatever. The way he talked to people was not unlike Jessie, where he felt superior and talked to people like they were children. Trying to confuse them with big words.

Someone told Russ about Ronnie's lie today...........he went in the kitchen and announced "I NEVER told Ronnie I was trying to work to get him to stay" if he told you that don't believe him (I don't know who heard Russ--for sure not J & N, they were sleeping)............but I'm sure it will come up again and Russ will call him out again.

Bonnie has spent hours in self-absorbed, self-deluded, self-examination. Proof positive is his over-familiarity in sociopathic behavior. (Did anyone else catch him diagnosing Michele to Chima?)

Man in the mirror, Bonnie.

Looking forward to his Thursday exit.

Ronnie is throwing the biggest pity party for himself. He has never lied or done anything to deserve this.

translation is: America please vote for me :animated_rotfl:

Ronnie also just said that he gave his wife some names of forums and their URLs, so she can gage what everybody is thinking about him... Well, if Morty's is on that list, then this is for his wife...

YOUR HUSBAND IS A TOTAL LOSER!!! GET OUT NOW!!!

Archived