*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they realize what is going on if a large jump in votes happens in Ronnie's favor. I'm sure they will give it to who ever they want to have it anyway.

From what I gather, they can make a bot, but it wont change the IP address..meaning after a certain amt, it becomes null and void if cbs see's something like this..but then again, who knows..they want to make it interesting, this would do it

They have to know that the bots will be in play. Maybe they only accept 10 votes per IP address, or maybe they disqualify the bots period. We'll know if Bonnie wins the thing is rigged and all hell will break lose on the internet at CBS.

They have to know that the bots will be in play. Maybe they only accept 10 votes per IP address, or maybe they disqualify the bots period. We'll know if Bonnie wins the thing is rigged and all hell will break lose on the internet at CBS.

it's not hard to change your ip address. you can get free programs all over the internet to change your ip address. if they can write a bot program to vote, they can easily include ip address changes. in one minute they can easily vote the maximum number of times from 10 differnt countries and 100 different ip addresses.

I really hope ronnie friends do program the bots and CBS has to award the coup to ronnie. It would serve them right for trying to deliberately give Jeff/Jordan an advantage in the game.

it's not hard to change your ip address. you can get free programs all over the internet to change your ip address. if they can write a bot program to vote, they can easily include ip address changes. in one minute they can easily vote the maximum number of times from 10 different countries and 100 different ip addresses.

I really hope ronnie friends do program the bots and CBS has to award the coup to ronnie. It would serve them right for trying to deliberately give Jeff/Jordan an advantage in the game.

Do really think a bunch of nerds are going to take over the site without CBS knowing a fix was in that was false in Ronnie's favor :animated rofl:

And they work off algorithms and timing and run in patterns so I would think CBS would be alarmed at the process.

Also I do not think any bot is gonna put a dent in the votes Jeff has accumulated and would a free bot change an IP address ?

Finally, I am sure you know altering the vote by changing your IP address would probably be a Federal Crime.

And please explain to us how the hell do Jeff and Jordan have an unfair advantage ?

Do really think a bunch of nerds are going to take over the site without CBS knowing a fix was in that was false in Ronnie's favor :animated_rotfl:

And please explain to us how the hell do Jeff and Jordan have an unfair advantage ?

She didnt say "unfair advantage"..she just said advantage. And if you dont think this Coup was geared towards Jeff and his 83% CBS popularity poll, well thats about as being clueless as Jordan in front of Big Ben :). No biggie, BB has never been about being fair so why start now....its all about the rating baby.

She didnt say "unfair advantage"..she just said advantage. And if you dont think this Coup was geared towards Jeff and his 83% CBS popularity poll, well thats about as being clueless as Jordan in front of Big Ben :). No biggie, BB has never been about being fair so why start now....its all about the rating baby.

I agree No bot is gonna put a dent in the votes Jeff has accumulated :animated_rotfl:

Here's Evel Dick's message to Ronnie...

To the weebles wabble shaped HG....

After less than 3 evictions...

you have cried for your wife, cried cause you were picked on and called a geek (if the shoe fits) and barricading yourself in the HOH to keep from crying....

And now, because you are swinging from Jesse's nutsack, you proclaim that you own that house....?

You better thank whatever God geeks worship that I wasn't on your season, Pussy... Or you'd be crying more than Amber & Bunky combined, begging them in the diary room to self evict.

you have cried for your wife, cried cause you were picked on and called a geek (if the shoe fits) and barricading yourself in the HOH to keep from crying....

And now, because you are swinging from Jesse's nutsack, you proclaim that you own that house....?

You better thank whatever God geeks worship that I wasn't on your season, Pussy... Or you'd be crying more than Amber & Bunky combined, begging them in the diary room to self evict.

I love Dick and can always count on him to say it as it is.

Well it appears the NATIONAL PERSUASIVE SPEAKING title holder, has PERSUADED the other HG's that he should be EVICTED!

I guess you rewriting the BB history books about game play,and making us forget about any other exceptional past player/winner will have to wait .....

Good job ronnie boy!!!

God I love Dick, he would give them all a run for their money! They wouldn't know what hit them. I hope he has the others to the point that he will be evicted, then it will be an extremely good week, and they can target Jessie next!

LOL. :D

That's awesome!

Where did he say this?

I loved the convo with Michelle, trying to explain to Russ the convo she had with Ronnie--------

he was telling me about when he was 18 and had over 100 friends and he would talk to them all every day and then, one day, he had no friends..........he was trying to make me feel sorry for him, comparing it to what is happening in the house now and I was thinking, HUH? who has 100 friends they talk to every day?

:animated_rotfl:

The really great thing about Ronnie not going to jury will be that he will go home and be on the computer within minutes of walking through his front door. I'm sure he will be expecting to see fans talking about what a great BB player he was and loving him but he will find nothing good except the few people his wife rounded up.

The really great thing about Ronnie not going to jury will be that he will go home and be on the computer within minutes of walking through his front door. I'm sure he will be expecting to see fans talking about what a great BB player he was and loving him but he will find nothing good except the few people his wife rounded up.

LOL So true!

Ronnie is scurring around the minute wakes up and talking to Chima and he says Russell wants to keep him. He is denying that he told Michele that he was in an alliance with Jessie, Nat, Chima

Archived