*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

Ronnie is really working on Michele to get her on his side. She almost sounds like she is going to be back with him. I don't know if she is playing him. He told her he has 3 votes for sure. He has Jessie, Natalie and Chima. He said they want her in their alliance.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie is really working on Michele to get her on his side. She almost sounds like she is going to be back with him. I don't know if she is playing him. He told her he has 3 votes for sure. He has Jessie, Natalie and Chima. He said they want her in their alliance.

Seems like Russell could weave Chima over to his side to get Ronnie out .

I don't want to say I told you so..but Michelle could easily FLIP!!!!

Russell made a mistake not putting ronnie against gnat/jessie/chima!!!

Only hope is Russell gets wind of jess/gnat/chima, voting to SAVE ronnie!

I hope the hell I am WRONG

Michele sounds like she wants to be back in Jessie's alliance. Is she playing Ronnie?

Russell needs Jordan to tell Michelle to stay with them to make sure and hint that Jeff will get the power and if she stays with Jessie she will be screwed.

I just want to say Michelle is totally USELESS in this game!!!

Seems she can't decide WTF to do from one moment to the next!!!

Easily PERSUADED ,it will be the last person she talks to before she votes that will make up her mind for HER!

According to Jessie, it all lies with Michelle. He just went into the room, whispering to Ronnie that they can't talk but that he needs to know that it's up to Michelle and that they're going to try and work on her.

I think she'll side with Jessie and vote to keep Ronnie. I can't say that's a bad thing because both he and Lydia are so far up Jessie's butt. As long as one of them goes home this week, I can't complain. One less person in Jessie's alliance is awesome for me... even better if they vote out Lydia than Ronnie because then Russell will KNOW now that they're not on his side. So really, it's two less ppl on Jessie's side.

Bring it on, vote out Lydia!

I don't think Michelle will flip because she already gave her word to Russ and she complained that Jesse & all strong armed her last week.............but, we'll see............I'm happy any which way the fools start bouncing out the door.

Hopefully, Lydia saved and then we know she and Kevin will vote ronnie out so that with Jeff and Jordan would insure the 4 votes needed to boot Ronnie.

Russell brought up a really good point to Michele yesterday. He said if Ronnie makes it to the jury house, he will continue to play the game and Ronnie doesn't think Michele is smart enough to win BB so he'll be campaigning against her. I think she believes that too. She doesn't like Ronnie at all. Surely she knows she's at the bottom of that scrotum pole. She told Russ she was the fifth to be brought into the Jesse/Nat/Chima/Ronnie alliance, which surprised Russell. I'm really disappointed Russell didn't try to break up the Jesse team. Maybe he'll win pov and replace Lydia with Nat or Chima. After J/N/C told him last night that they want to keep Ronnie, he'd better realize that he needs Lydia's vote. Stupid to have put up Lydia, imo. He would have assured Ronnie's demise had he put up a Jesse-ite.

Hopefully, Lydia saved and then we know she and Kevin will vote ronnie out so that with Jeff and Jordan would insure the 4 votes needed to boot Ronnie.

I think Kevin will have to win the POV and use it to take Lydia off the block in order for them to both be eligible to vote, otherwise I believe Kevin is going up if Lydia takes herself off the block.

Nat has yet to win any comp yet. At least Jeff won POV. Last night Russ/Jess were saying Jeff (and Kevin) have won no comps. I wish russ was more of a man and would just put jess/nat on block in first place, back door ronnie. Ronnie's incessant campaiging will ruin feeds/BBAD this week. I ffwd through everytime I see Ronnie's freak face.

I'm so sick of all the "working of other HGs" being done by Ronnie and Jesse's meathead squad.

How can Russel, Jeff and Jordan not know that while they're off enjoying themselves like normal people, those losers are out scheming and working votes?

As much as I like Jeff & Jordan, it's kinda pissing me off that after any event happens, they go off and stare at each other instead of "working people" themselves.

They should be trying to lock down Michelle since they know it all depends on her.

I just caught the tale end of a convo between Ronnie and Chima. He was saying something about Michele using the pov to take him off the block. Hahahaha! He then went into the pool room and Michele was in the bed. She was awake but when he whispered, "Michele?," she pretended to be asleep.

Maybe it's just me...But I don't ever remember this much game talk,nonstop...almost seems like 24/7 for those on the ronnie/jess/gnat/chima alliance, they are always talking game... Jeff even noticed it was hard to carry on a conversation with them, well duh they only want to talk "strategery" all day and all night,they have nothing else to contribute to a conversation.

I'm trying to figure out why the others haven't noticed this ,and actually try to figure out WTH hell they are always talking about?

Archived