*Chima*

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima is up in the room cuddling and laughing with Russell. She told him she really really wants Lydia out. She is defending Ronnie like crazy. She said she will vote how he wants but I don't think she will.

She was telling him how everyone wanted to backdoor him during Ronnie's reign.. but Ronnie saved him.. Wasn't Chima in the pack that was campaigning for the backdooring of Russell? If POV is used to take Lydia off the block he should put Chima up as a pawn to ensure he has the numbers to get rid of Ronnie. Chima was definitely giving him reason to doubt that she will really vote to evict Ronnie.

I was hoping Russ would clue in to her constant defending Ronnie and put it together with what both Lydia and Michelle told him about The-4 (Ronnie, Jesse, Nat, Chima).

If Lydia wins the VETO, he should put Jesse or Nat in her place saying he's heard a disturbing rumor that there are votes in those 4 to keep Ronnie and he wants to make sure those votes are thinned out.

I was hoping Russ would clue in to her constant defending Ronnie and put it together with what both Lydia and Michelle told him about The-4 (Ronnie, Jesse, Nat, Chima).

If Lydia wins the VETO, he should put Jesse or Nat in her place saying he's heard a disturbing rumor that there are votes in those 4 to keep Ronnie and he wants to make sure those votes are thinned out.

Yep, "New information has come to light..." :)

That would be brilliant! Oh how the tides turn....

Listening to Chima talk to Kevin for the past hour or so....she said she is not to happy about how they backdoored Casey, but what could she do. She doesn't like the backdoor approach at all. I feel she really bonded with Kevin in this time and said she will put in a word to Russ. Her mannerisms in the conversation really impressed me. Finally at 6:30am they go to bed

I think Chima was pushing keeping Bonnie a bit to far with Russell. He looked pretty annoyed with her and she could tell. I think if Chlamydia comes off the block, putting Chima or Jessie up would be the best thing Russell could do. But he won't.

Chima is up in the room cuddling and laughing with Russell. She told him she really really wants Lydia out. She is defending Ronnie like crazy. She said she will vote how he wants but I don't think she will.

OMG I am just watching this now on my DVR and it's pissing me off!

Finally a plan to oust Bonnie and she is desperately trying to mess it up!

OMG I am just watching this now on my DVR and it's pissing me off!

Finally a plan to oust Bonnie and she is desperately trying to mess it up!

Sorry to tell you smass...but Jess/Nat/Chima are all voting to keep Ronnie, all they need is Michelle and they got it! They are working Michelle ... and will do so harder after POV ceremony if Ronnie is still up. Russ has no idea they are planning this...

I sure hope to God that Russ saw through her last night. She deserved a Razzie award for her terrible acting job trying to suck up and get him to keep Ronnie. I don't know how he didn't just throw her out of the HOH room when he started getting mad at her about the Ronnie thing. The way she tried to "sex herself up" was pitiful also.

She was telling him how everyone wanted to backdoor him during Ronnie's reign.. but Ronnie saved him.. Wasn't Chima in the pack that was campaigning for the backdooring of Russell? If POV is used to take Lydia off the block he should put Chima up as a pawn to ensure he has the numbers to get rid of Ronnie. Chima was definitely giving him reason to doubt that she will really vote to evict Ronnie.

Ronnie was HOH...but he didn't save him...Jessie did by influencing Ratboy to not proceed with his plan which BTW was seconded by Chima...

Ronnie was HOH...but he didn't save him...Jessie did by influencing Ratboy to not proceed with his plan which BTW was seconded by Chima...

Yeah, but Chima was teaming up with Lydia and Kevin then..Thank goodness, she separated herself from those two!!!

She likes to talk about short memories alot....Last night she was pissed that Russ got mad at her for talking to Ronnie...understandable, she should have every right to talk to whom ever she choses, but wasn;t she one of the ones that was pissed at him for going outside and talking to Jeff, Jordan and MingleMixx during week two. Oh I was so hoping she would lose her mind and go off on Russ...it would have made sho2 more interesting.

I read in the feeds or somewhere where Russ said that Chima's weave is coming apart and there is hair all over the house.

I saw that...could the whole weave just come off? Guess BB wouldn't send in an emergency hairdresser in there. Too bad Reney is there this year with all her wigs....

LOL Chima is still slobbering all over Nat and telling her how great she thinks it is... How she and Russ were talking about how Nat acts so mature for her age...

Where is Russell the undercover spy when you need him?

Shipp, do people with weaves need to have them tightened by professional carpet weavers periodically?

Len, LOL LOL LOL.

Archived