*Chima*

CeCiMom

I cant defend her anymore, she is stupid idiotic bitch!!! Why Fricken burn your bridges...This is not personal life..this is a frinkin game!!!! She wants Russ to bow down and kiss her ass it is not going to happen.. You dont burn your alliance up...You use them until you dont have the numbers..That is when you settle your score with Russell. Whatever was said to her in the DR...BTW they need to stay out of it!!! She needs to readjust it...She is not playing the game...EVERYONE lies... Russell did the same thing as Ronnie...How ever Russel is good with both sides.... and a good competitor...Ronnie was just on one side and it doesnt benefit JJ to keep him.. So Chima trying to rallie the troops to get Russell out is not going to work...SHe should keep her tramp shut...which is hard to do!!! and play ball...BUt no...SHe is only making a bigger hole and @ss out of herself!!! Seriously, who is she going to get to vote Russell out. J/J still likes him, N/J needs him to further there game. Maybe M, K, and L. But Michelle is wishy washy... cant trust her... It is hopeless. I was having high hopes for Chima because the begining of this HOH week she was sitting pretty.

Russ like Chima why for all the apologies...Even after the fight, he wanted to see her and Jeff talked him out of it. He said he wasnt interested in black women because he was upset with CHima. Now Chima is loving all of these apologies, because it is flaming her ego. Or... she just doesnt trust men and if that is the case, she will never forgive him... That is just mentally because of all she went through... The terriost comment was way off base and Russ should confront her on that...I have a feeling that they will make up in the end... Chima just want to be a bitch about it...but come to think about it, Russ does deserves it by calling her a dick sucker...and that was a lie...it is also in the feeds that they were in bed, Chima wanted to cuddle, Russell didnt and Chima gave him advice about releasing his tension...Even he said he was lying about that..

OK I had to get that all of that off my chest. I am not mad at her anymore...Still pulling for her...I just hope she knows what she is doing...I guess that she doesnt... She needs to listen to her alliance and shutup!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Chima is ridiculous with her antics and were the tables turned on some of the chit she spouts, she'd go into cardiac arrest. Not to mention that annoying frikking laugh. She is focused on Russell. Period. I can't help thinking that there is more to her than meets the eye but thus far, I haven't seen it. I wish that she would wise-up and do herself proud.

I think that Chima is ridiculous with her antics and were the tables turned on some of the chit she spouts, she'd go into cardiac arrest. Not to mention that annoying frikking laugh. She is focused on Russell. Period. I can't help thinking that there is more to her than meets the eye but thus far, I haven't seen it. I wish that she would wise-up and do herself proud.

I totally agree, but she is an idiot!!!

Archived