*Chima*

CeCiMom

Honestly can't stand this chick. The fact that she is throwing the word "terrorist" around like it was a happy word, really pisses me off. She has the nerve to call Braden out on calling Lydia "beaner", to me it's the same shit. I know women like Chima, all they are is mouth. She is so friggin ghetto, its not funny. She thinks by screaming and carrying on, she is going to scare people. If you are not use to that, yeah, u going to be scared, but trust me, she is all mouth. The same for "chihuahua" Natalie.

Racism is racism, but lets be fair about this and see who casted the first stone. Chima said the terrorist comment only AFTER Russel condescendingly said "Im surprised that black people like something grape flavored".

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Racism is racism, but lets be fair about this and see who casted the first stone. Chima said the terrorist comment only AFTER Russel condescendingly said "Im surprised that black people like something grape flavored".

Well, I didn't read that, they are all wrong. But if I remember, Chima called him a "terrorist" jokingly before. I honestly did not find that funny. Name calling should not be allowed. Whether fooling around or fighting.

I have to agree with an ealier post, that with Chima's history, distorting her intentions about sex and taunting her about oral sex was not a great idea. Russell knew exactly what he was doing and continued to push. That fact that kevin told Russell what type a man wants to hit a girl, resonates with me. She was wrong for her remark, he was being malicious and she retiliated with things to hurt him like he hurt her.

I have to agree with an ealier post, that with Chima's history, distorting her intentions about sex and taunting her about oral sex was not a great idea. Russell knew exactly what he was doing and continued to push. That fact that kevin told Russell what type a man wants to hit a girl, resonates with me. She was wrong for her remark, he was being malicious and she retiliated with things to hurt him like he hurt her.

Totally Agree!

What you have to remember is that Russ may not know about that rape... I know we all know, but has she told people in the house???

You know what Chima is not the only one that has had some really bad crap happen to her but it is not and excuse for any behavior she has now.

She is a snotty, stuck up raving bitch and .... no excuses.

Just like in reality, I can't hate a person based soley on how they act or react. I might not agree with what they say or do but it is what it is. Of course alot of people have been through things. I am a firm believer of given the right situation anyone is capable of anything. I've have seen the most humble, diplomatic people lose it on a "bad day".

She admitted blowing the Braden racist stuff out of proportion. It's part of her strategy to make others look racist even though she's no better. Due to everyone in the house being scared to be labeled as one, she is going to get far in the game unless someone realizes she's doing it.

What you have to remember is that Russ may not know about that rape... I know we all know, but has she told people in the house???

She told everyone.

I keep wondering why she would air that she was raped on a TV show. Not something I would share if happened to me & I was on BB.

I can't stand Chima and I wish she would fall and break her jaw. I turn off the feeds when they show her because she just laughs at her own comments. Chima is a woman scorned. For days now she's been all over Russell. She knows good and well she would have done anything with him if he let her. You could tell by the way she acted that she is simply a woman pissed off because a guy didn't fall at her feet. I feel sorry for any man that has ever been with her. Spoiled a$$ b*tch needs to go.

She was the main push to get Russell out of the house when Rat-boy was HOH...her denial is pretty weak considering so many ppl were in the room when she announced her plans for it...Russell is an un-armed man when it comes to facing off against her...the chicken-legged Chima is much smarter than ppl give her credit for but her downside is she gets blinded with hatred when she is mad and tends to go for the jugular when all that is really needed is a smackdown

So so funny that Chima is on the rampage against Russell and calling out Natalie and Jessie for talking to him.

The little game that Jessie and Natalie cooked up last night to start the fighting has backfired.

I hope she sticks to her plan of getting rid of the meatheads.

Buh bye Jessie & Russell. :)

All she can talk about is Russell. At some point the rest will get sick of it and it might turn for the worse for her. Who wants to trapped with a screaming crazy woman that laughs at herself?

I am not a Chima fan, but if she continues to give Jessie and Gnat shit, I could be. :smartass2:

Yes, it would be the one thing that would make me like her a tiny bit. Now if only she could stop laughing at her own jokes/comments.

Archived