• Last Reply

looks like she may make a run at final four

looks bad in comps and will be someone they may want to keep around

looks like she may make a run at final four

looks bad in comps and will be someone they may want to keep around

surprise me not so bad in comps

lasted much longer then i expected

kevin maybe the one they keep around cause he sucks in comp

Chima is down. She really was tough and hung in there.

She did well but I couldn't take a week of her as HOH and more of the same crowd hanging out up there. I'm happy!!

She gained some respect from me tonight with how she hung in during the comp... especially after that flip. Even afterwards she was laughing about it. At least she was a good sport... which is really surprising to me. I really thought she would have been one of the first ones out only because of how prissy she seems.

I too was impressed with her for staying up there as long as she did...and that flip over the diploma...WOW! She's more of a trooper than I thought she'd be.

She's in so tight with Russell right now that she's for sure safe. No problem for me there...I've been liking her more and more each week...and her flirty relationship with Russ has been kind of cute. I just wish she'd break away from Jessie and Nastalie...maybe this week Russ and her will sever their ties from J & N now that cliques are done.

She's moving into 4th or 5th fav spot for me right now.

I still hate the witch. She's already shown her true snobby colors. Russ hasn't fallen for her flirty act either. He's talked of her diva act and how it's all BS. Russ was telling Jordan yesterday a little about his childhood, which was tough (he and his bros slept on the floor), so chima's "raised by a nanny" and "used to a pool man" crap did not impress him in the least. I'd bet Russ would be happy to use and discard her, giving her a taste of the real world while he's at it.

as long as she keeps her mouth close she should be around a few more weeks

I too was impressed with her for staying up there as long as she did...and that flip over the diploma...WOW! She's more of a trooper than I thought she'd be.

She's in so tight with Russell right now that she's for sure safe. No problem for me there...I've been liking her more and more each week...and her flirty relationship with Russ has been kind of cute. I just wish she'd break away from Jessie and Nastalie...maybe this week Russ and her will sever their ties from J & N now that cliques are done.

She's moving into 4th or 5th fav spot for me right now.

That flip was amazing!

I still hate the witch. She's already shown her true snobby colors. Russ hasn't fallen for her flirty act either. He's talked of her diva act and how it's all BS. Russ was telling Jordan yesterday a little about his childhood, which was tough (he and his bros slept on the floor), so chima's "raised by a nanny" and "used to a pool man" crap did not impress him in the least. I'd bet Russ would be happy to use and discard her, giving her a taste of the real world while he's at it.

I can't stand her either. I am so sick of watching her flaunt herself for Russell. It is pathetic. Russell feeds into it thought which is even more sickening.

I can not fathom how the people in the house can stand being in the same room with Chima. Her laughing for the last half hour has been driving me nuts and I had to shut off the sound. Her personality grates on my nerves.

I can not fathom how the people in the house can stand being in the same room with Chima. Her laughing for the last half hour has been driving me nuts and I had to shut off the sound. Her personality grates on my nerves.

Marty, I was just thinking the same thing!!

Chima is up in the room cuddling and laughing with Russell. She told him she really really wants Lydia out. She is defending Ronnie like crazy. She said she will vote how he wants but I don't think she will.

WTH is Chima cuddling in HOH with Russell? This girl does things which make no sense to me. She seems to have an affinity with the bed in HOH, lol

I don't understand how they can handle that mouth laughing so loud after every sentence. She grates on my nerves big time!!

Archived