*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her days maybe number

no doubt in my mind if she doesnt win hoh she will be put up via Coup d'

What is wrong with her?? How did she even get into college??? She acts like a spoiled 5 year old.

She is just complaining about this not being fair and how "Jessie is a bodybuilder he lives to eat... go in DR and tell them Jess"

What a frickin waste of air, can't wait to see them go they even said it's" too bad we can't be saved by Russ' HOH" they are selfish jerks

WAH WAH WAH :figment::furious3::giggle:

She is so frikin vile. There is nothing endearing about this chick/man. Fuggin big baby. That was great when Casey on the way out called her Jessie's pitbull! She couldn't shut her mouth then and why does she feel a constant need to back Jessie up? Gawd someone body slam this man/chick already

Oh, by the way, what happened to all her tough talk........I"M gonna win HOH, I"LL hang 'till I die.........whatever, another little twerp that's ALL mouth with NOTHING to back it up.

did I mention I can't STAND her (lol)

Maybe it is game play, maybe it is her trying to get next to Jessie in bed, but the whole bit on AD just now about the sleeping arrangements? C'MON! Either her boyfriend beats the shiot outta her or she is totally wet for Jessie. Either way, I thought her actions over the past few weeks (ya know, living in Jessies ASS) disgusted me, but during the "Oh dear, where shall I sleep" scene?...... I threw up in my mouth. God this trash needs to go.

Dep

Maybe it is game play, maybe it is her trying to get next to Jessie in bed, but the whole bit on AD just now about the sleeping arrangements? C'MON! Either her boyfriend beats the shiot outta her or she is totally wet for Jessie. Either way, I thought her actions over the past few weeks (ya know, living in Jessies ASS) disgusted me, but during the "Oh dear, where shall I sleep" scene?...... I threw up in my mouth. God this trash needs to go.

Dep

what happened?

18 posts ^ about Nastalie so far in this thread...and not one kind word about her! What's funny about it is that she actually thinks she has a chance of America picking her for the coup d'etat... :laugh4:

Not showering for a week now...no surprises there! She really is just nasty.

I can't tell who I loathe more. Ivette or Natalie. Natalie is just spoiled & ignorant, so I think Ivette still holds the crown.

I love that comment! If Gnatalie ever says she is LIV-ID then we know they are sisters right!!! LOL

I have noticed how rarely she even bothers to brush her hair so why would she find a shower important. This girl is GROSS - she acted like a 5 year old last night when Casey left.

She was absolutely ridiculous last night.. She can't sleep with a gay man because it will make her man mad??? Wonder if her being up Jessie's ass makes him mad? Also, she was such a soar loser about the slop.. and why on earth would she think he should get special priviledges and not have to be on slop because he's a body builder... big deal... he's not a body builder right now he's a contestant on Big Brother.. ughh dislike this girl very much... all she did was complain and then every 5 seconds say, "but I'm not complaining because I have a slop pass" maybe she should look up the definition of complaining

What exactly is her point for not taking a shower? Because it's cold?

I would love to see her on the block this week.

Because she thinks her and Jessie are above the rest of the house and shouldn't have to be "have-nots"

Archived