Thursday 7/30 Show

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FROM CBS

IMPORTANT NOTICE -- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience

That's not good. The show already aired. Most of the people probably scrambled over to vote for Jeff. Now scumbags like Ronnie will have his wife rig up some Ronnie-O-Matic voting bot.

Probably doesn't' matter though. The producers pick the winner. It's going to be Jeff. That's why cliques were ended, coup d'etat lasts two weeks, and the editing for the episode focused on Jeff and his family.

Jessie is already saying that Russell might put up Ronnie and Lydia but it doesn't mean Ronnie will go home. He is still trying to control the whole show.

OMG Jessie and Natalie are whining because they have to start the Have Not today. No fair no fair no fair.

Oh yes and guess what for the 20th time Natalie said she is not taking a shower all week.

Natalie is going balistic because they want to start the Have Not's right now.

and we get FOTH so we don't get to hear Natalie's tantrum.

Jessie is already saying that Russell might put up Ronnie and Lydia but it doesn't mean Ronnie will go home. He is still trying to control the whole show.

Jessie is going to have a little trouble controlling the show when jeff uses the coup d'etat if russel renigs on his nomination aggreement with jeff.

And jeff at the eviction ceremony says I have something to share,I have the coup d' etat and I am taking his nominees off the block whoever they are, Jessie/Gnat your up...

Julie says you must now go in the DR and cast your vote to either evict jessie or Gnat... he won't have time to convince anyone of anything...bye bye jessie, 4th week is the charm for you it seems!

Having stated the above, Jeff after everything that has happened was crazy to give it to Russell,he is going to get bailed out by the coup,but he didn't know that... come on jeff wise up buddy!

At least Jessie is just accepting it even though he's pissed. He's even telling Natalie to stop complaining because BB doesn't care. It's "their show." But she keep going on about it. Doesn't princess have a slop pass anyway? I was sickened when Jordan did the random draw instead of just putting Natalie and Jessie on slop, but it worked out perfect anyway. Jeff even got put on slop and taken off.

I apologize if I missed it posted already somewhere, but does anyone know the breakdown of who got what in the 5 prizes. Clearly, Jordan got some kind of have/have not prize. Who got the 5G? What was in the other boxes?

LFU just said they were talking about KEvin's 5G, so I guess he got it. I did hear Jessie say when Jordan fell that she would get 5G -- maybe they were just guessing and hadn't opened any boxes yet.

FINALLY, a show I didn't have to fast forward through that devoted most of the time to Jessie's blah, blah blah.........LOVE that they gave Jordan & Jeff more airtime. And, Casey's speech, the icing on the cake :)

I bet it comes down to Russell and Jeff, they are the only ones not getting sick from the updates I've been skimming through. Russell will throw it to Jeff knowing he'd be totally safe anyway. His strategy of at least being decent towards Jeff (other than a crafted outburst) and the rest of the "other side" will pay off. Then Jeff will win the coup d'etat then Jessie and either Ronnie or Natalie will both be gone. And this will officially be the best Big Brother evar!
lets make a deal time

Wow! 2 hours before it happened. You guys are good!

jordan got to choose who would be have nots...nat, kevin, Jesse (they drew names out of hat)(jordan's idea)

I think Kevin won $5000...don't know what others got...

Correct.

Jessie and Natalie are talking right now (11:05 BBT) and Jessie said something like "as soon as you opened it and I saw that you got nothing, I was like 'OH NO!'. And everyone is totally passed it that Kevin won 5 G's!"

Now they talk about the rule book, and whether they get 1 point for every time the eat or every day they eat.

Perfect night! Casey's speeches, the coup d'etat, no more cliques, Jessie and Natalie being on the Have Nots. Ahh! It's about fricken time!

I agree... but I'm wondering if it all isn't a little "too" perfect? It does seem kind of fishy... coup d'etat (the power lasting for 2 weeks) and the cliques being disolved. I know it's not a given that Jeff will win the Coup, but I do think BB has to know he has a fairly good chance of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy when the HGs I like are doing well, but I don't want advantages "given" to them by the BB Producers for ratings sake... if that's what "this" is.

Ratings or not, this season would be terrible without Jeff, I know what your saying, but danggggg they needed this, bad! This is BB crying for some help from us, and I will happily vote for Jeff a few hundred times. Hopefully the ratings will pick back up now, heck, this was the first time I've been on Mortys this season and the site was too busy! I missed that! I love knowing the site can't handle all the traffic!

the coupdetat lasted two weeks when boogie had it too, so I don't think that's fishy at all.

As for Jeff making a deal, I'm disappointed but I really think the guy was hurting and making a deal was better than falling without a deal. I noticed that his breathing was pretty rough for a long time before the comp ended. (I was worried about my man.)

How would Russ have fallen anyway being as he was soooo knotted up in that rope. He would have ended up castrated had he just fell. :D

the coupdetat lasted two weeks when boogie had it too, so I don't think that's fishy at all.

only difference was boogie had to win his by competing with other hg in an open competition where everyone had an equal chance to win .

this voting none of them really has much chance it was a given jeff would win

he appeals heavenly to the male and female demographics

for obvious reason none of which is gameplay :food-smiley-005:

but it is what is i knew it was coming protect jeff by the producers twist

i called it

ratings do matter so i guess they had to do what they had to do

ElleNaturelle i do respect her post because she called it what it is

i think she is even a jeff fan too

obvious producers interference due to one hg being popular and show in desperate need to preserve ratings

if i were producers i probably would have done the same

but i am not so i can complain *<< :animated_bouncy:

only difference was boogie had to win his by competing with other hg in an open competition where everyone had an equal chance to win .

this voting none of them really has much chance it was a given jeff would win

he appeals heavenly to the male and female demographics

for obvious reason none of which is gameplay :food-smiley-005:

but it is what is i knew it was coming protect jeff by the producers twist

i called it

ratings do matter so i guess they had to do what they had to do

ElleNaturelle i do respect her post because she called it what it is

i think she is even a jeff fan too

obvious producers interference due to one hg being popular and show in desperate need to preserve ratings

if i were producers i probably would have done the same

but i am not so i can complain *<< :animated_bouncy:

I was gonna say the exact same thing. I hate Jessie more than anyone else (well..except for Natalie) but talk about screwing up someone's game. Complete rigging to appease its viewers. And was it really neccesary? With Russel winning anything is possible now, this coup d'etat is more like an insurance policy for Grodner. Glad you called it out UVP.

AG had to save this season by having American vote to give a hg the coup d'etat knowing they would vote for either Jeff or Jordan. She knew she had to do something since she came up with the bright idea of putting Jesse back in the game AFTER American voted him out. She knows the viewers are outraged over his existence in the house. I don't think even she believed that Jesse would as popular as he is in the house. Normal people would have voted him out right after his first HOH was over. I think she suspected the same.

Archived