Thursday 7/30 Show

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so wish russ would fall..on purpose or not doesn't matter to me. I really want Jeff to win.

Anyone know what Jordan won yet? I heard Jesse say she won 5K but then twitter says she gets to pick the have nots for the week.

Russell can't win Natalie will still think she is hot shit since Russell is supposed to be with her and Jesse. I hope Jordan does not leave Jeff for one minute she needs to keep him up there.

lol they are saying they think jordan , jeff, chima are ones who may get it

bb called jessie to dr room

i guess this is there way of getting russell to drop

True Russell can say I even pissed up there so they think he tried his best. Puke I can see with the spinning but piss just seems nasty but really I just wish it wasn't allowed so Jeff would win. wishful thinking I guess LOL

bb called jessie to dr room

i guess this is there way of getting russell to drop

huh? :confused:

yeah, but the rest of the crew is still out there, they are probably going to add something to the comp, like one hand only...and jess must announce new rule...

Guess not...Jess came back out and ask Nat to make him something to eat...LOL

No, Jessie going to the DR means the rules are going to change. Hang by one hand, or hang by your legs, something like that.

Doesn't matter in the end. Jeff's going to win coup d'etat and nullify whatever Russell would do as HOH. I'd rather Jeff won though. And Jessie win next week, so Jeff can wreck his nominations.

deal time

Archived